Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bitty's were still searching for Jordie but this time along with mama cry. She agreed to call the cops when they find the creep that took Jordie because all bitty's need their owners to love and Jordie was like a daughter to her sure everyone she meets bitties included were all like her children. Though Jordie seemed different in a way it was obvious that she truly loved everyone she meet and make almost anyone happy.

Because looking at the cherry she took in he rarely cries anymore which is real rare Jordie must have been really special to have a cherry that doesn't cry much anymore. So instead of being a daughter to her mama cry thought of her as a friend a friend that needs help of being rescued.

Buster then stopped and smelled the air he barked as he ran following the scent he new all to familiar.

"Hey looks like buster has something!" brass yelled

"That's a good start I must say" maestro replied

"YAY we'll find mama in no time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scientist smirked as he came closer to Jordie with another serum why'll she laid on the ground bloody from the beatings and the whip.

"This'll make you come to full power my ultimate weapon of destruction most of all my pet who will obey me from now on." As he was about to inject it in her there was a knock on the door.

"AH! Who could that be, HOLD ON I'M COMING" he called

Going to the door opening it up to see mama cry

"*sigh* What charity is it this time" he said annoyed

"Oh a... no sir I'm here because I need to ask a few questions"

"I don't have time"

Mama cry grabbed his arm "no it'll only take a few minutes I promise sir"

The scientist sighed again "fine carry on"

While mama cry was distracting the scientist the bitty's snuck in without getting noticed

"So where would mama be at brass?" cherry whispered

"well if I were to have a hostage I bet in the basement"

"Alright let's go my brothers"

Lucky the basement door was open enough for them to go in and look for Jordie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Jordie was still on the ground waiting for the scientist to make her the ultimate weapon or just let time take it's course and she can do it naturally. Hearing voices coming she didn't want to be harassed or be used as a sex toy again so she tried to muster out some words.

"Please... n-n-n...no...m-more...pet will be... good" she begged

"What do you mean pet ma?"

Jordie looked seeing that it was her bitties she was over come with joy crying with tears

"My... babies..."

"don't worry mama we'll get you out"

Try as they must they couldn't get the chains off maestro then got an idea

"stand back my family"

Changing into a gaster blaster hybrid (like the picture below but with different clothes note that the actually bitty doesn't do this I just thought about doing this) blasting the chains off Jordie's legs and arms.

Brass changing larger picked her up carrying her bridal style (for the Bradie lovers out there) then there were footsteps coming down. "Now my pet where were we" he then stopped

"YOU!! How dare you taking my pet away from me"

"She's not your pet a never was you monstrosity" Maestro growled

"Now let us leave unless you want to have a bad time" brass said eye glowing

The scientist laughed "I'm afraid I can't do that she's been under my comand since I've took her back in and will do anything I Sa-" he was then wacked from behind

It was mama cry with a pan knocking him down "well that takes care of that"

"mama... cry..."

"Oh Jordie, don't worry we're going to call the police" she said running over and taking Jordie from brass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon the police arrived and took the scientist who was Joseph Mengele who was a child rapist, and kidnapper said that once he's had a child that he would stalk and even kidnap the child again even if they were adults now.

Jordie was taken home and mama cry stayed to watch over her as she healed. The bitties and buster were happy to have her back and all planed that they would always protect her.