Chapter 38

Hey everyone I came up with a new idea for a chapter at school and I really wanted to write it I'm so excited!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie was going to work just another normal day for her. When she got to the café she noticed Ace there she smiled and walked over to him.

"Hi ace how are you?"

"Hey Jordie I'm doing fine nice to see you"

"so what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with a friend a new monster that came into town"

"wow ... really that's cool not much monsters in this town I guess I'll come see you soon for your order"

"sounds good ma'am"

As Jordie walked to the dressing room she bumped into someone falling on her butt.

"I-I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention of where I was going"

"no prob let me help you up" the voice said

Taking the hand helping her up Jordie saw that it saw a skeleton like her bitties but a little bit taller than her wearing a orange sweat shirt and a cigarette in this mouth.

Jordie couldn't help but Stutter a bit trying to say the right words she never meet any other monsters except for her bitties. "A-A-A sorry sir b-but you c-can't smoke i-I-in here" she managed to get out.

"oh don't worry it's not lit sweetheart. Nice to meet you names pap by the way what's yours?"

"m-m-m-my n-n-name is J-Jordie"

"nice name kid. Would you like to join me and a friend?"

"n-n-no thank you Mr.Pap I actually work here"

"Well feel free to stop at our table sometime~"

As pap walked away Jordie's face was red as cherry's jacket. "JORDIE hurry up we need you to take some orders" her co-work called "coming~" she called back.

*Timeskip*

After Jordie was done taking all the other orders it was time to go to ace's table she thought by now his friend showed up. Walking up to the table she saw ace and the skeleton she bumped into before "Hello sorry for the wait may I take your order"

"Hey Jordie before you do meet papyrus the monster I was talking about"

"Oh we already met Ace I bumped into her earlier" pap said giving a wink at her

Jordie blushed "So... what would you like?" she asked

"Just a coffee please Jordie"

"anything with honey or just honey"

"Okay one coffee and... honey"

Jordie walked away to get the things they ordered as she did ace and pap talked a little

"What I tell you pap she's cute huh?"

"Yeah I guess sweet girl. But what's with the hat?"

"It hides her ears from when she was experimented on she doesn't like to talk about it but they are such cute little cat ears so see."

"Guess you could say their purrrfect"

"shhhhhhh she's coming back"

Jordie then came up to the table setting down the coffee and bottle of honey "here you go one coffee and honey"

"Thanks sweetheart, hey would you like to come hang with me and ace. After work you must be bonely sometimes"

Without knowing what to say Jordie just quickly shook her head yes

"That's great Jordie you should call your bitty's so they know you're alright"

"Yes good idea thank you ace"

With that Jordie went to go call it was her dream come true she found the love of her life now she was going to go on a date with him.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I got to write this my ship is now cannon to my story sorry to the Bradie ( brass x Jordie) lovers out there but this is my cannon ship but it can still be non-cannon ship that I love and totally free for you guys to write stories about if you want but Jordie x US! pap will always be my #1 OTP