Chapter 14

Yeah here's another chapter for you all I'm deciding to do this early because it takes me a long time to do. Plus have a cute picture I found but can't upload it in the media. One more thing this chapter kind of has some sexual content at the end I'll give a warning when you get there.

 One more thing this chapter kind of has some sexual content at the end I'll give a warning when you get there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie was walking home with cherry, buster, and brass from the park she saw the café she worked at and decided to visit and eat there instead of work there for a chance. Sadly buster had to wait outside they didn't allow pets in there she walked in and saw her boss working at the front desk "hey sir how are doing today?" she called walking over "oh hey Jordie how are yo-" he stopped when he saw brass on Jordie's shoulder "ah I have s-some very important things to do right now so a order anything you want on the house bye" Jordie was a bit confused on what just happen but if it was on the house why waste the opportunity for it.

"So what do you guys what?" "anything with meat is good with me ma" "strawberries!!" "well we do have plenty of sweets with strawberries, but I don't know about the meat brassy but if it's what you want I can probably check with the cook in the back. I'll be right back sweetness's don't go anywhere" Jordie walked away to the back then her boss came to the table with meat and a strawberry cupcake "h-here I-is t-t-the best meat I-I could find for y-you j-just p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me" he begged "thank you sir" cherry giggled "yeah thanks and just don't hurt my ma's feelings ever again" brass whispered the last part Jordie came back a little disappointed "sorry brass I couldn't find any meat... oh hello boss what are you doing here I thought you had important work to do?" "oh I-I was just checking on your little guys here adorable little ones" he replied nervously "okay? Oh brassy you got meat that's nice" Jordie sat down and watched them eat while she drank some coco one of her friends made for her.

*TimeSkip* (Warning: some sexual contain coming up)

Once they were done it was later than Jordie thought and it was already dark Jordie was always scared to walk outside at night but having her babies with her made her feel protected because before she got cherry she trained buster to be a guard dog so far he only knows to growl or bark at someone he doesn't know. "Man I hate walking home at night maybe we can take a short cut through here" turning into a alleyway.

Suddenly she was pushed up against the wall "well, well,well look what we got here a pretty girl walking all by herself" Jordie tried to break free but couldn't buster was barking like crazy "shut up ya mutt" the dark figure ordered and kick buster to the wall "Buster!!" Jordie cried the figure then started to strip Jordie's clothes off cherry couldn't take it anymore and jumped on the guy's face "leave mama alone" "ah get off me you little thing" the guy said trying to get cherry off his face but cherry didn't let go no matter how hard the guy was pulling at him. Brass jumped down off Jordie's shoulder and went to a dark spot of the alley and changed his size again and it was a good thing Jordie fainted so she couldn't see him the guy finally got cherry off him and threw him at buster "Now that's over with where was I oh yeah" he started to pull his pants down but was stopped when a hand was on his shoulder and he was pushed against the wall this time looking straight at brass's eyes one glowing with a teal flame "is this how you live raping young women IS IT" he yelled "I'm not going to let you hurt my mother" "and what are you going to do with me?" the figure asked "Show you what hurt really is" brass said summoning up bones he laughed evily jabbing the bones into the guy's arms and legs with the guy yelling in pain.

He took the guy by his collar and teleported to the police station near by and dropped him there, when he came back he ran over to buster and cherry shaking he gently put a hand on them both "don't worry guys your going to be okay now" picking them up with his magic and went over to Jordie kissed her on the forehead "your okay mama your going to be okay" he whispered picked her up bridal style and teleported them back home (So much teleporting XD) he placed her on the couch and checked cherry and buster if they had any injuries they seemed fine just a bit bruised. Jordie started to move and opened her eyes a bit blurry looking up at brass "who are you?" she asked brass had to think of something quick before she noticed that it was him he said in a deeper voice than his "Just a guy who saw you needed help ma- ma'am" "thank you are my bitties and dog okay?" "yeah they're fine you should get some rest" brass replied putting a blanket over her.

*Next morning*

Jordie woke up the next morning seeing that her little ones were fine she sighed and noticed a note it said.

                Dear miss, I hope your alright after last night. Don't worry about the guy who tried to rape you last night I took him to the police after I was done with him again I hope that you get better

Signed your hero

Jordie blushed her hero she wondered if she would ever see him again maybe at some point but now she can only hope to make sure that her babies were okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like Jordie has a crush now only that it's brassy *laughs* I wonder what she's going to do if she found out that it was brass who saved her.