Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On her day off of work Jordie decided to put up the posters for the little bitty of course taking bitties and buster along to help as well. Walking down the street posters in a bag and three bitties on her shoulders and one in her shirt pocket plus a dog on a leash it seemed that this maybe harder than she thought. Coming up to a electric pole the first poster to be put up.

"Okay first poster let's put it up"

Pulling out a poster saying Found edgy bitty please call ***-***-**** if yours stapling it to the pole good enough for people to see it. "Alright one down ten more to go. *sigh* this is going to be a long day."

*Timeskip*

Finally back home Jordie felt like that she could sleep forever. Her phone then rung groaning she answered "hello?" there was a women's voice at the other end.

"Yes hi I saw the poster that you found my bitty that I lost"

"Yeah he was in a box when I found him"

"Oh good I'll come over straight away to come and get him"

The women then hanged up.

"Okay well little guy looks like your owner's coming to get you"

The bitty gave a angry face he kind of liked living with Jordie being so nice to him. "Well I'm going to take a nap brass wake me up when the owner gets here please" Jordie said "You got ma, and soon we can finally get rid of that little thing." Brass said whispering the last part.

*Timeskip again*

There was a knock on the door "Ma the owner's here!!" Brass yelled waking Jordie up "huh? Oh okay" she said grabbing the bitty who bit her hand for being grabbed. Opening the door yawning noticing the women in front of her looking very fancy.

"Hi are you this little guy's owner?"

"Indeed I am I've been looking for him everywhere"

"okay why don't you come in and talk about how you lost him"

"Thank you my dear"

Looking down at the bitty Jordie saw that he looked kind of frightened setting him down on the table with the rest she went to go get some refreshments for the guest.

"Hmmm I've never been in a peasant home before." The lady looked down at the bitty's "And three bitty's I wonder why she even took you in when she has three and a mutt" she said snobby

"Ma'am that's cruel of you to say"

"yeah mama's house is wonderful"

"Hm so bitties are telling a mistress what is right last time I checked they didn't." Bending down to their length whispering "you may have escaped me once but when you come back with me I'm going to make sure you stay there"

Jordie soon came back in with some water sitting down on the couch "here would you like to sit?" she asked "why yes thank you" the women said taking the bitty in a firm grip over to the couch.

"So if you don't mind me asking how did you lose him?"

"Oh it's too much to talk about it makes me cry just thinking of losing him again" she said in a fake sad tone

"what's his name?"

"who?"

"the bitty miss"

"oh ... y-yes him his name... is Jaxon yep that's his name don't where it out"

"he doesn't look like one to me"

"well maybe not to you but to me I think it fits him fine"

Taking it no longer the bitty bite the women as hard as he could blood all over her hand. The women screamed "GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME" flinging the little bitty at Jordie luckily catching him in her hands.

"WHY YOU no good son of a B**** HOW DARE YOU BITE YOUR MISSTRESS"

"Hold it right there miss do you actually care for this bitty?"

"Of course I do like all owners bitties are your servants and do what you tell them"

"I think it's time for you to leave now miss"

"Alright and with the bitty as well"

"NO! Only you"

"How dare you say no to me"

Without realizing it Jordie changed into her monster form growling using her tail she picked the women up and tossing her out the an open window.

"Mark my words you peasant I will return and take my bitty back!" the women said walking away

Changing back to normal she looked at the bitty in her hands "don't worry you're okay now"

"Yeah ma beat that lady's butt to the curve."

The bitty looked up at her confused on what happened maestro a bit to "did I forget to mention I'm part monster" "I say you did mother I didn't know you could do that"

"w-what are we going to do now that he doesn't have a home mama"

"hmmmmmmmm I think I got an idea"

*TimeSkip*

Knocking on a door Jordie's grandma answered "Hi Jordie what are you doing here?" Jordie grabbed a small box behind her "I wanted to ask you something" her grandma letting her in Jordie set the small box on the dinning from table opening it up reveling the bitty.

"Jordie you got another bitty?"

"well I found him and his original owner was cruel to him, and since I can't really take care of him... I thought that you and pa could take care of him"

"I don't mind Jordie I'm sure pa wouldn't mind either so we'd be happy to take care of him."

Jordie gave her grandma hug "thanks ma. Okay so he only eats mustard but I'm sure he wouldn't mind eating other things once in awhile. Right?" the bitty shock his head "He also doesn't take much either, plus be careful he kind of bites" her grandma laughed "Don't worry I will I'm sure he'll be good here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~