AE Know who you are

Spoilers if you haven't seen moana !!!!!

So after seeing the video above I thought of doing an alternate ending where the scientist actually puts the last serum in Jordie making her into a full monster picture above to. Now maestro's turn to be a hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie was rampaging through the city full of rage, and sadness. The bitties and mama cry watched from afar as she did.

"w-w-what are we g-g-going to do?" cherry asked turning to brass

"I... I don't know"

"Brother's I may have a plan"

"what is it?!"

"okay gather around please"

*Timeskip*

Going up to Jordie mama cry looked down at maestro in her hands "are you sure this is going to work?" maestro sighed "well if doesn't miss cry please make sure that my brothers remember me and mother for what we did" with a quick nod mama cry whistled.

"HEY JORDIE OVER HERE"

Catching Jordie's attention she turned over ready to kill anyone whoever they are to make sure people pay for what they did to her. Roaring she charged over a streak of darkness passing everything.

Maestro started to walk to her

"I've crossed the horizon to find you"

Jordie still charging to him

"I know your name"

"And they have stolen your heart from inside you"

" but this does not defy you"

As maestro sang that the black smoke of Jordie came to a stop in front of him

" This is not who you are"

Jordie then started to calm down and stretched down to maestro

"you know who you are"

Now close to him maestro reached to her face touching his forehead to hers whispering "who you really are." Closing her eyes the smoke and darkness disappearing from her turning her back to her regular self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I liked doing that real fun and if you guys would like me to do more alternate endings of other chapters please let me know in the comments.