Chapter 22

Hey guys so yeah I'm deciding to do another chapter for today it seems like Jordie being in the hospital is making some people upset but I'm not giving out names it would be mean. Don't worry Jordie will be alright or not you'll just have to wait and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brass and cherry stayed at the hospital with Jordie scared that she might die in her sleep. Brass stayed up all night to make sure that she stays okay while cherry and her both slept, it was getting pretty worse now Jordie could barely move her arms to eat so brass and cherry feed the food to her. Brass watched the heart monitor behind Jordie "still doing good" he whispered he sighed "stupid doctors why can't they just here up with the medicine already who knows how long ma has left" he continued.

 Cherry was laying down in the crock of Jordie's neck only way he wouldn't get crushed plus being closed to his mother before she passed. Jordie groaned opening her eyes glancing at brass "hey ma you doing alright" he whispered Jordie nodded "you need anything water, bathroom, food try to lift your fingers 1 for water 2 for food and 3 for bathroom" Jordie did the best she could putting up a finger. Brass got the water with his magic and lifting Jordie's head to drink the water "there you go ma" he set her back down looking at her concerned Jordie gave a concerned look at brass "what is it ma still need something?" nodding she motioned her head for him to come over and lay down.

"No ma I don't need sleep I'm staying *yawn* up until I see that your better" Jordie started to give puppy eyes "no no no no don't give me puppy eyes ma I said no and I mean it" she sighed knowing that she wasn't going to win this. She looked at the ceiling but for some reason she could see a light maybe going to it would finally end the pain she's been through why even try to save herself anyway.

The heart monitor starting beeping slower brass started to shake Jordie's arm "ma... ma... mama wake up" tears going down his face "HELP SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR IN HERE MY MOTHER'S DYING" he yelled. The doctor's came in but .... it was to late the heart monitor went to a flatline cherry and brass's hearts stopped "no... no...NO!!!! Your not dying on us mama wake up" he slapped her cheek "Wake up" slapping again "WAKE UP Mommy... Wake up... wake up".

Cherry bawled his eyes out why brass was still trying to deny the fate that his mother just died in front of him. Meanwhile above Jordie saw them the doctors in the door way brass and cherry "I'm sorry but my children need me I have to go back" with that she went back into her body. The monitor started up again cherry and brass were shocked thinking that once humans die they die, Jordie looked at them seeing the tears in their eyes but now back into her body she still couldn't talk or move much.

The bitty's ran over to her snuggling up under her neck she embraced it. "Well now that everything is alright now you'll still have to stay in the hospital another day before the medicine is done. That alright?" one of the doctors asked Jordie nodded her head just being glad with her bitties she wouldn't want anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~