Chapter 8 (not canon)

This was a little idea I came up with that isn't official to my real story so you guys know that cherry was blushing a bit with blindberry I thought why not do a little thing where cherry tells brass that he likes blind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Jordie left to go to school cherry and brass were watching TV together. But cherry was still thinking about blind he was just so nice and friendly unlike brass who's not much open with his feelings then cherry just got the feeling that he likes blind! He started to blush more hiding his face so brass wouldn't see but brass noticed anyway "hey are you starting to cry again? Look didn't J say that it's okay to cry or something come on just relax and watch TV" he said "I-I'm n-not crying I ... I just think t-that I l-like b-blind" cherry replied brass jumped at what he said but then just shrugged "I knew you liked" "y-you knew how?!" "you were blushing like crazy when he touched you and you looked at him so much while we were eating at the restaurant".

"Do you think he m-might like me back?" "hard to tell when someone's blind, but maybe when J Skype's with Lexi you can try and talk to him. Might not work but eh what do I know" brass said putting his arms around his head. Cherry thought about it maybe it might work and he decided that he's going to tell blind tonight when Jordie and Lexi Skype.

To be continued maybe ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah sorry that's it's really short but it's hard for me to come up with a story like this maybe I might do this again done the road but not today I'm so tired right now.