Chapter 57

Watch the video it will make you laugh and there will be a few references in the story from that video see if you can find them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordie and pap didn't get much sleep there were so many fans that came to the door they didn't get to sleep until 3 in the morning. About around 6 am there was a knock on the door for the two-hundredth time they all ignored it just wanting to sleep more the knock was started again but louder. They all groaned Jordie was about to get up but pap stopped her laying her back down rubbing her head "You stay babe get some more rest I'll take care of it." Jordie was to tired to talk and just shook her head yes as pap gave her a kiss on her soft lips.

Getting up he went to the door eye glowing he had enough of these crazy fans keeping them up all night and only getting 3 hours of sleep. Opening the door he angrily said "Look me and my wife are tired and want sleep and you guys knocking on this stupid door isn't going to help us now go away and LET US GET SOME SLEEP" he shouted the last part.

"Well I'm sorry mister papyrus I only wanted to tell you the panel's at 12 but I see my requirements aren't allowed here" the voice said

Pap realized that it was the person from last night that took them to their room he quickly apologized "oh I'm sorry ma'am. Me and Jordie barely got any sleep last night from the fans of hers and we're just real tried"

"That's okay sir if you want I can get some security guards to stand out here for you"

Without thinking pap just said yes having the women smile as she went to get security guards for them. Before pap closed the door to go back to sleep he called out to her "Hey!" making her stop turning around to him "how come your being so helpful to us?" he asked "Because you two made me have the courage to ask out a monster I like" she replied and then kept on walking.

Pap smiled closing the door and went back to the bed laying down with Jordie and the bitties. "Who was it papy?" she asked tired "just the women we saw last night she said the panel's at 12 so we have 6 more hours of sleep. And security guards that will keep fans away from us" he replied Jordie smiled "that's good" she said grabbing on to pap falling back to sleep in his arms.

*Timeskip to the panel*

Jordie and pap along with the bitties were sitting down at the front table as the director spoke to the crowd of fans. "Okay everyone we are about to start so please take your seats and Jordie and pap will talk and answer some of your questions" he said into the microphone

Everyone then sat down. Jordie then spoke "Hi everyone" all the people screamed in reply once they all stopped she continued "okay so any questions for me or pap" everyone raised their hands wanting to be answer "A... you" she pointed to a young girl

"Yes, I want to know how you guys met each other"

"That's a good question we actually met at my old job introduced by a friend of mine-"

"Was it love at first sight!" someone shouted

"For me yes it was but what I didn't know was that pap have already had a girlfriend"

"Yeah and my ex was actually a bully to my wife before we started dating. Saying that she was a psycho and that she stole my ex's bitty killing him, But when we got to know each other I found out that she wasn't what my ex said she's actually a nice girl who I grew feelings for. And I wanted to be with her so I broke up with my ex and started dating Jordie then getting married"

The last part made everyone laugh Jordie then started talking again "But I'd have to admit thanks to his ex I wouldn't have got brassy and basically spoil him rotten along with cherry and maestro and I wouldn't have gone out with pap or marry him"

"So what's it like on youtube coming out that you were marrying a monster?" An other person asked

"Well since my channel was only about the bitties I didn't know to upload that video or not because I didn't know  how people would react to a human and monster relationship."

"Because it matters to people"

"Yeah because it matters to people like they don't mind videos of my bitties but actually saying that your in a relationship with a monster might set them off"

Jordie  then looked over at pap "but papy decided to upload it anyway without me knowing" she said making everyone laugh "I was getting a ton of comments to."

"were they saying that they were shocked seeing you with a monster"

"A few but most were like WHY didn't you say sooner? WHY? I had someone ask me that. Why didn't you tell me sooner and I was like I didn't know it was my responsibility to even say that" she said laughing

"But yeah we were getting comments and I did feel sorry for some of the male viewers. Sorry but she's taken"

"I already have a man in my life"

"And just by that one video alone I lost maybe 100 or 200 subscribers"

"But you gained way more sweetheart"

"I did I did. I'm just glad that there are people who are real supporting of us, I even get comments saying thank you for this because I could come out to my parents saying that I date a monster"

"So were your parents okay with it Jordie?"

Jordie sighed "To be honest my whole family was fine with it except for my mother that I was dating pap" the audience "oh" at what she said "Neither was my friend ace either he was a guy I lived with before marrying Jordie at first I thought he approved but he actually didn't"

"So how did you overcome this problem with your friend and mother not approving"

"I don't know what happened to my mother she disappeared after I saw her once when pap did a lovely surprise for me."

The Audience "AWED" 

"And with ace he just changed his mind one day" 

"Alright I think that can be enough questions about me and pap now let's get some questions for the bitties"

To be continued... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question think you guys can comment down with some questions for the bitties that will help me a lot for the next chapter.