Chapter 3

Hey everyone I'm doing this short chapter real quick before I go to school so yeah hope you guys like it. *edit* I ran out of time now I'm doing this after school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cherry where are you, you know that it's bath night you need to be clean" Jordie said while looking around for cherry even buster was helping out as well sniffing the ground for the tiny skeleton. Jordie sighed and said "oh well I guess he won't have a treat after we're done" cherry then teleported (IDK if cherries can teleport or not but if you guys know please say in the comments.) to her "okay mama I'm here" he said with his head down "good boy it won't take long just a little scrub and you'll be done" Jordie replied picking him up on to her shoulder.

She got out a little tub filled it up with some warm water and gently took off cherry's jacket and shirt (Jordie didn't want to take off his pants because she thought it would pervish) "Just call me when your done and I'll dry you off" she said while closing the bathroom door. Once Jordie closed the door she began to think about cherry's old owner what did they do to him to make him hide when he needed a bath or he just didn't like it but Jordie was determined  to try and find out what his owner did to him but now wasn't the time she needed to get some snacks out for them both.

*Back with Cherry*

He was still scared to get in the water after what his "mama" did to him once. When she came home one time she was real drunk and slapped him so much but it didn't matter as long as she was happy it's what he wanted from his "mama" to make her happy. Though his new mama didn't slap him or try to drown him or call him useless/runt he was still scared as to think of might what happen if he ever does anything now with Jordie.

*Timeskip*

After cherry was done with his little bath and Jordie got out some snacks for them and gave some food to buster they decided to watch a movie then cherry started to tear up Jordie noticed "what's wrong cherry? Why you crying" she asked "I-it's nothing mama I'm fine" "come on cherry people and skeletons don't cry without a reason" *sniff* "I just don't want you to abandon me" "honey why would you think that" "because of what m-my old mama did she always left me alone for days and came back angry at me and I don't want you to be angry at me" "sweetheart I promise for the rest of my life with you I will never get mad at you I'm might get upset but I'll never get mad" Jordie said kissing his skull. Together they watched the rest of the movie with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told ya I was going to do it short because I have homework tonight so enjoy it bye~~<3