Chapter 10

Yeah I decided to do a chapter today and thank you all for reading my story it means a lot to me and I'd like to thank abomination_nmbr13 for voting and commenting on my chapters makes me smile every time I see that you vote and comment on here so thank you very much ^-^. And I have a question do you some of you guys not like the story much since it's not focused on cherry and Jordie because I think it's leaning over to brass and Jordie with cherry being like a more of a background character abit and I don't want my precious cherry to be forgotten T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Jordie took brass and cherry to Yaden's house she was a little nervous because this was the bully who bullied her in 6th grade and now back in her life she still scared Jordie to pieces. But she knocked on the door anyway when Yaden opened the door she was surprised to see Jordie "Oh hey Jordie I see you brought the little pest back with you and a cherry to that's more pathetic then a brassberry" she laughed "so deciding to give him back to me I knew you wouldn't be able to take care of him." Jordie was getting angry her face boiling up and her ears going flat to her head under her hat "Actually Yaden I came to ask you to drop the charges on me. You lied to a police officer about brass and just ... just why are you like this I've done nothing to why are you trying to ruin my life?" "because your always happy go lucky you nothing made you lash out or anything so I decided that if nothing made you burst then I rather make your life miserable that's why" (I know that's a bad thing on why she's doing it but I got nothing else sorry *shrugs*)

Jordie was kind of taken back by this but it didn't matter about her life right now it mattered about brass he couldn't go back after the way he was treated "okay then now that's done with I need you to please drop the charges of what you said who's going to be there for cherry, brass, and buster they need me" "HAHAHHAHA you think just saying please will do it I don't think so now if you just hand him to me I might consider to drop the charges on you" grabbing brass from Jordie's shoulder "NO!!!" Jordie tried to grab brass back but Yaden was taller then her and put him above her reach. Brass didn't want this and bit down on her hand hard "OW!!!!" and she threw him down on the cement "BRASSY!!!!" Jordie shouted lucky cherry caught him she sighed "aw thank you cherry" "n-no p-problem mama" cherry sat brass up on the sidewalk "that's it Yaden I'm not coming back with you I'm with mama now and she's way nicer then the way you EVER treated me" brass said Yaden pushed Jordie aside and walked up to cherry and brass "THAT'S ENOUGH OF YOUR SH** I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL" she took out (insert deadly weapon thing here I don't know what to put)

Something snapped inside of Jordie and she tackled Yaden to the ground growling "I'm not letting hurt my babies" her eyes glowing red "NEVER,NEVER hurts my babies now I want you to drop the charges on me and never bother us again" "I-I-I-I w-will p-p-promise on my life just please don't hurt me" Yaden pleaded Jordie she let Yaden go and she busted back into her house. Then her eyes went back to her beautiful blue orbs and she dropped down "I'm sorry you had to see that my little ones that's the side of me I didn't want you to see" she whispered loud enough for them to hear "d-don't worry mama it's okay we're here for y-you" cherry said "yeah were there for you mama don't worry about it" brass said patting her leg Jordie picked both of them up and kissed them both on their heads. "I love you guys" "w-we l-love you to mama" "yeah love ya ..." cherry and brass replied brass having a little blush on his cheekbones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah that's all for this chapter I worked 3 or 4 hours on this which is why it takes me a while to do these chapters by thinking what should happen trust me I love doing it for you guys. Plus you guys kind of got to see a bit of Jordie's dark side like I said in her ref she's not fully human.