Chapter 39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work Jordie , ace and pap decided to go to the park that was nearby the café. Jordie couldn't help but blush whenever pap looked at her and she just quickly turned away not wanting to make eye contact. Once at the park Ace noticed how much Jordie was flustered next to pap so he came up with a idea.

"Hey I noticed there's a drink stand somewhere I think I'll go look for it be right back"

"okay ace"

"alright"

Walking somewhere they wouldn't see him and decided to watch what they do. So far they only stood there not knowing what to say to each other until Jordie took the courage to come up with something.

"S-so how do you like it h-here"

"it's okay I guess though it's nice to see monsters and humans getting along with each other now"

"t-that's cool"

Then there was awkward silence with them again, pap then noticed a ice cream stand "hey want some ice cream?" he asked

"o-oh a... sure"

Walking over to the ice cream stand they ordered two cones they both didn't know it yet but they were really enjoying each other's company. Both just hanging out looking around the park Jordie telling pap more about the town and pap telling her jokes that were bad but they made her laugh.

"Hey um... pap do you have a girlfriend?"

"use to why do you ask?"

"a-a-a no reason"

"well I just hope to not to run into her again she was kind of clingy and racist about monsters even said things to my face"

"oh I so sor-"

"PAPY~" someone yelled

"oh no" he said as someone came running up to them

It was no one other than the person who made her life a misery Yaden. She came up running pass Jordie hugging pap like she hadn't seen him in years.

"I've missed you so much papy why didn't you tell me you were still in town" she said in a innocent like voice

"because I didn't want you to find me now why don't you go away and leave us alone"

"us?" she questioned turning around seeing Jordie quickly starting to laugh

"her? You're with the girl who I told you about!!"

"Told him about what?" Jordie asked in a angry tone

"oh he didn't tell you yet? Well I guess I'll have to" Yaden said holding on to pap's arm "That you took my bitty and murdered him, and that you attacked me cutting my leg and leaving me for dead. Isn't that right papy~"

Pap said nothing but shook his head yes. Then grabbing Yaden's arm taking it off his "But what I've seen of her Jordie's the most sweetest girl I've met and hanging out with her made me realize that... that I'm in love with her!!! And I'm going to do anything to protect her"

Jordie blushed as he said that doing that anime sparkle thing.Pap then came over putting his arm around Jordie in a protective manner.

"Now get out of here Yaden it's over between us I'm never going to date you"

Frustrated Yaden screamed walking up to Jordie "This isn't over yet Jordie I will get my papy back" then turned and walked away.

Ace still watching the whole thing clapped as he walked up to them

"I knew you guys would get together"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~