Little house and cooking

Hi everyone I finally found a idea for a chapter to do so here I go ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks since cherry started to live with Jordie, and she found a perfect little house for cherry to go in if he ever wanted to could use some paint though. She called up her friend that worked at a paint shop to make some "so you think you can make some cherry red paint and some black for me. Alright I'll pick it up in an hour" Jordie hung up her phone and started to fix up some news papers on the ground buster then came with some paintbrushes in his mouth for her "thanks busty" she said giving him a pat on the head.

*1 hour later*

Her friend called her back "hello, the paints ready... okay be there in a bit" "cherry come on we're going to pick up the paint for your house" cherry teleported on her should "r-really m-mama?" he asked "yep I said I would get you a little house of your own and I'm keeping it" she replied. Cherry started to tear up crying with tears of joy "T-thank you t-t-thank you mama" he hugged her neck "no need to thank me yet baby, come on let's go get the paint" she said walking out the door.

*Timeskip*

Once they got home with the paint Jordie got right down to business painting the little house (Que montage music skip to 3:23 it goes on until 8:12 but you can stop whenever you want)

She started painting the outside walls with the cherry red. Cherry helped out to Jordie gave him a tiny paintbrush to paint with after they were done with the outside walls Jordie started to paint the roof black and after that all was needed to do was wait for it to dry then but some furniture on the inside. Lucky Jordie's great grandpa was a woodcrafter and could fix and/or make things out of wood and he once sent her some cute little furniture for her dollhouse once when she was little(Really for all honesty my great grandpa did craft things before he died T-T). After that they were done "well what do you think cherry?" "I-I don't know what to say mama it looks so beautiful I l-l-love it" cherry then cried his tears of joy once again "I'm glad you like it sweetheart and right now mama's going to need some rest" Jordie said as she sat down on the couch "*sigh* I don't think I can cook dinner tonight" "don't worry mama I think I could cook for you" "wait you can cook?" "my old mama kind of taught me when she was still nice" "oh ... well be my guest cherry".

Cherry went to the kitchen and got out the pots and pans that he needed. "After your done you can go back to your cage until I'm ready for you again" mama told him "y-yes mama what ever makes you h-happy" cherry said  "Cherry" "cherry" "cherry hey are you alright sweetness" Jordie said "your kind of letting the food burn here" "oh I-I'm so sorry mama please don't be mad at me" he said crying "honey you know I'm never going to be mad at you it's alright if it burns it burns here I'll help" "no mama I want to make it for you not let you make it you've done so much for me I-I want to make it up to you" cherry said trying to push Jordie away "okay but if you ever need help I'm in the other room" Jordie said walking away. A few minutes later cherry was done and the food looked amazing Jordie was real surprised as well "omg cheery this looks awesome thank you sweetie" she said kissing his head.

She sat down at the dinning table and started to eat "don't you want some?" "no thanks I'm not hungry" "come on you got to eat" "well okay I-if you want me to mama" "of course I want you to you made it delicious and it would be a waste if the cook doesn't try his own food" Jordie got a tiny plate and place a little bit of food on it. And so they ate together and buster to having some of the leftovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that took a while but I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys do to so keep being awesome ;)

BTW here's a picture of what buster looks like