Chapter 43

BTW that's what ace looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*In the Morning*

Pap woke up in his bed looking at the other side with no Jordie he looked at the ceiling thinking of what ace said the night before "What if something happened to her while you're around, what if she dies it's your fault" he sighed "No I won't let anything happen to her. I love her to much to let her die" saying to himself.

Walking downstairs he saw ace at his desk "Have a good sleep last night pap?" he asked

"yeah why?"

Ace put his pen down "you were talking in your sleep. Saying things about Jordie telling of how she was a good girl, and that you loved it when she goes fast" Pap gulped starting to sweat. Ace was giving him a stern look "Did you have sex with her?" he asked pap didn't even look at him when he asked that "PAPYRUS!!! I'll ask one more time did you have sex with Jordie?" Ace said in a very aggressive tone.

"Yeah I did what about it!!!" he yelled back

Ace slammed on his desk getting up to pap's face blood boiling smacking pap across the face "You idiot!!! Her mother made it very clear that she wasn't suppose to have sex with any of us and what did you do HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYWAY" He shouted

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT SHE WANTED TO AND WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO SAY NO TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

"YES, and why are you still on that girlfriend stuff she's not your girlfriend pap you have to pretend that you love her why can't you get that through your skull"

"Well I'm not pretending anymore I love her I claimed her as mine"

"Think of it pap you might have gotten her pregnant she's only 20 having three bitties and a dog taking care of a baby would be to much. If you got her pregnant you are fired, and if I even see you near her I will not stop myself shooting you down."

Pap's eye glowing brighter than ever punching ace in the face having him bleed from his nose. Walking out the door angry stopping at a corner lighting a cig calming himself down. Taking out his phone calling up Jordie

Pap : hey babe

Jordie : hi pap

Pap : do you feel sick or anything? Or have weird cravings for food?

Jordie : I did throw up but I think it's because I ate to fast but other than that I'm alright. Why do you ask?

Pap : No reason

Jordie : Well okay hun I got to get back to work feel free to stop by if you want. I love you~

Pap : love you to

Hanging up with Jordie he blew some smoke from the cigarette "I don't believe her, I need to make her take a pregnancy test to know for sure." Saying to himself pap closed his eyes thinking of what to do he knew ace wouldn't want him back in there from the fight they just had. Then he just decided to see Jordie seeing his little kitten made him feel better.

*Meanwhile*

Ace was on the phone talking to Jordie's mother "ma'am I'm sorry to say but papyrus had sex with your daughter and I fear she might be pregnant" he said softly

Jordie's mother : WHAT how dare he my daughter better not be pregnant if she is I want papyrus dead I will never forgive him for this.

Ace : I know ma'am I said that to him also but I assure you that she's safe. Though it seems that pap has fallen in love with her to.

Jordie's mother : This is even worse ace a monster can't be in love with my daughter I forbid it. You need to do something about it ace.

Ace : I'll try ma'am

Jordie's mother : Good

With that they hang up Ace sighed looking at his gun on the desk grabbing it "looks like that I've got no choice"

"I need to kill papyrus..."

*Another meanwhile*

Pap was admiring Jordie in her maids outfit she got from one of her co-workers because she grew out of her old one. Pap was physically having a nosebleed with her cuteness.

(the dress looks like this)

"Honey are you okay? You look like you're having a nosebleed" Jordie asked giving a adorable look making pap bleed even more "I-I'm fine sweetheart

"Honey are you okay? You look like you're having a nosebleed" Jordie asked giving a adorable look making pap bleed even more "I-I'm fine sweetheart... mind getting me a napkin please" nodding her head Jordie went to get a few napkins for her boyfriend.

"Keep it together pap. You can do this just need to tell her" he said to himself

"tell who what?" Jordie said coming back with napkins "here are your napkins papy" she said placing the napkins on the table. Pap sighed while wiping the blood off his face

"babe before you go I need to tell you something"

"what is it?"

"I need you to take a pregnancy test"

"that's it but I already did one. It said negative"

"and I need you to take it right away- wait what?"

"Yeah I did it yesterday after I dropped you off"

Pap gave a sigh of relief "that's good baby" he then kissed her "I better go, do good with work kitten"

"I will bye honey" Jordie said waving goodbye for pap before turning to take the other customers orders. But before pap walked out he took a picture of Jordie with his phone while she was turned around "DAT A$$. Is now my new screen saver" (Hey I never said he could have a perverted side) while having another nosebleed the final walking out not teleporting back to Ace's house not knowing what awaits him on the inside.

TO be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~