Marissa's Visit

This Chapter is for my sister it's a late birthday present for her that was on Sunday. So yeah I asked her if she wanted to be in it and she said yes. Her little bitties are a soft bones and baby blue she picked them out I didn't and they just might be in this only chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days after the incident Jordie couldn't take it anymore so she called her sister to see if she could come down and help her. Sighing while laying on the couch with cherry and brass watching TV there was a knock on the door "that must be Marissa" she said to herself getting up and going to the door opening it she was greeted with a loud voice "HELLO HUMAN I'M THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE THIS IS-" he was interrupted by a young lady's voice "blue what did I say about yelling. Jordie it's so nice to see you it has been such a long time" she said "hey Marissa nice to see you to come on in".

Letting Marissa in she saw cherry and brass on the couch "oh you have bitties to oh they're so adorable" Marissa cheered picking up them both "hi little ones I'm Marissa and these are my bitties blue and soft"  ''h-hello I-I'm c-c-cherry a-and t-this is b-brass" cherry gestured to brass who was looking away. Blue was excited to meet the new bitties why soft was asleep in Marissa's pants pocket blue slide down her arm on to the table where Marissa put cherry and brass "NICE TO MEET YOU I'M BLUE AND THAT'S SOFT SLEEPING ON MAMA'S LAP" blue shouted excitedly cherry and brass covering up where ever their ears would be.

"Yeah we heard you from a mile away" brass said annoyed while cherry hid behind brass "hey don't worry cherry it's okay" brass petted cherry on his head. While blue and the other two bitties were getting to know each other Jordie and Marissa talked about Jordie's nightmares "so when did these nightmares start happening Jordie?" "about maybe three days ago ever since I escaped after being kidnapped I thought I would be able to put that behind me but it's coming back. I'm scared Maris I nearly hurt my bitties 2 nights ago from what they told me."

Jordie started to cry Marissa put her arms around her rubbing her back "hey sis it's alright I'm here for you so is your ma and pa ... and though dad isn't around for you much anymore I bet he would be there for you to." "YEAH AND US TO EVEN THOUGH I JUST MET YOU AND SOFT ISN'T AWAKE" "blue inside voice please for Jordie and me" "okay mama'' "yeah ma don't worry we'll be here for you to. Right cherry" brass said nudging cherry, cherry nodded ''hmpf".

"Thank you guys I'm glad that you all are there for me" "hey if anything is wrong with my big sister you know I would help you at any cost. Oh well guess I should get going don't want dad to get worried soft wake up say goodbye to Jordie" Marissa said shaking soft lightly he waved her away which you could say was sort of a goodbye "FAREWELL JORDIE THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE WILL HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN" blue turned to cherry and brass who were now on Jordie's shoulders "AND TO YOU TWO ASWELL CHERRY AND BRASS... especially brass" blue said whispering the last part while blushing.

*TimeSkip brought to you by baby blue ;)*

Once Marissa left Jordie started to feel weird and she fell to the ground her whole body felt like it was being ripped apart ''mama what's wrong?!" Jordie couldn't speak but let out yelps of pain "IT HURTS .... IT HURTS" "w-what hurts ma tell us!" "THE PAIN THE PAIN *sobs*". Brass couldn't believe he was doing this but he grew in size in front of Jordie  pulled her into a hug and cradling her "shhhh shhhh it's okay mama it's okay calm down please" he said softly shaking Jordie looks up at him "I understand now it was you who saved me now ... thank you brassy" she said rubbing his cheek brass sniffed putting a hand on hers tears in his eyes "a-anything for you m-mama I love you" "I-I-I l-love y-you t-t-to m-mama" cherry cried hugging her arm.

Together they stayed the whole night with each other to be safe and take care of their mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~