Chapter 6

Whaaaaaa it's not Wednesday :000 yeah turns out I didn't have much homework to do so here's a new chapter for all of y'all ^o^.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Monday already and Jordie had to go back to school leaving cherry, brass, and buster alone but at least her pa came over to stay and watch them for her since he retired from work and hopefully keep a eye on them. At her locker she was grabbing some books for English class until you know who came behind her a pushed her up to the wall "hey Jordie I'd like to thank you for taking that pest away I can't wait to see what you do to him after a day" "Look Yaden bitties aren't pests they're companions to love and will be there for you if you cared for him" "what did you say?" "I'm pretty sure you heard me loud and clear Yaden. Now let me get to class" then Jordie was hit across the face now having a black eye she looked up at Yaden and Yaden pulled her close to her "if you ever say something about me under your breath again I'll make sure you'll never walk again" she said let go of Jordie and walked away.

*After school*

Jordie was so upset when she came home with tears in her eyes and it was likely that cherry and brass were going to notice the black eye she had so she was going to have to tell them. She opened the door and was greeted by buster with cherry and brass on his back "welcome home mama" cherry said "yeah hi nice to see you" brass said "Hi my little ones it's nice to see you again" she said picking up cherry and brass kissing their heads. "Mama what happened to your eye?" cherry asked brass looked up in surprise "who did this? I'll make sure that they pay you may not be my mama but seeing people hurt isn't nice" "I think we'll need to sit down for this" Jordie said sitting down on the couch "brass it was your mama who did this to me" she said "w-what no mama would never do that" "unfortunately she did you see your mama would always pick on me for no reason but I am telling the truth brass I would never lie to the little ones I care about" brass had tears in his eyes only one question was running through his mind was why would his mama hurt someone just why. He then teleported away leaving cherry and Jordie she started to cry which was starting to make cherry tear up (crying party) "d-don't cry m-mama everything's going to be alright" cherry said hugging her hand. "It's alright cherry I'm fine I'll be okay. Come on let's go make some dinner maybe brass will come back to come eat" she said putting him on the countertop and starting cooking up some food and leaving out some raw meat for brass.

*After dinner*

Jordie was getting a little worried because brass didn't come to get his dinner what if he ran away from what she said or went to hurt Yaden sure Jordie didn't like the girl but she didn't deserve to get hurt for it. Jordie looked everywhere in the house buster and cherry helped to "oh brass where are you?" she questioned out loud after she checked the house the millionth time she just sat on the couch and gave up "d-don't w-worry mama I'm s-sure brass will t-turn up" cherry said sitting next to her. Jordie sighed but didn't say a word then there was a teleporting sound and she looked up "hey I know your stressed about school and your homework but here's a flower for you" brass said with a tint of blue spread across his face Jordie then started to cry again but with tears of joy "oh brass thank you and don't scary me like that again I was so worried about you don't leave without telling me ever again your very important to us we don't want to lose you" she said picking him up and hugging him. Brass gave in to the hug with her "don't worry I won't" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for this chapter next one will have Lexi and blindberry in it.