Chapter 29(real)

Hey everyone I'm coming out with a new chapter and I'm surprised that the cute picture I posted a day or two ago didn't get any votes well there's a first time for everything  oh well on with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to become the Christmas season and it was time for Jordie to start getting gifts for the bitty's and buster. The question of was how was she going to get presents for them and did they have Christmas before they started to live with her? "This is going to be hard" she said in frustration "well I know what to get buster so that's easy, just have to find away of how I'm going to get their presents without them noticing."

Then a light bulb went off in her head she would take them to her ma and pa's house while she goes out shopping for gifts for them. Picking up her phone she dialed their home number "hey ma I need a favor from you... okay so I'm going Christmas shopping for the bitty's and I need you and pa to look babysit them while I'm out is that okay... Alright then I'll drop them off in an hour." With that Jordie quickly got dressed and went to ask the bitty's what they wanted for Xmas so she could out and get them.

"Hey my little one's of got to ask you guys a question" she said walking in "what is it mama?" cherry asked turning away from the TV watching Elf "is there anything that you guys might want for when Christmas comes?"

"I don't know what I want mama"

"are you sure cherry?"

"oh now I know what I want a... a ...um" he motion Jordie over with his tiny hand and whispered in her ear.

Jordie did a "oh" face and shook her head yes

"well mother if it's my first Christmas with you I just want to see you happy and sing for you" maestro said

"aw maestro thank you but are you sure you might not like something else?''

Maestro shook his head no but Jordie rather get him something than just nothing.

"alright now brassy is there anything you want?"

"A new jacket is all I want"

*well brass was easy to do* Jordie thought to herself

*Timeskip*

Once she dropped off the bitty's Jordie went to the store getting a new leather jacket for brass(picture below but pretend it's small)

Even though maestro said that he just wanted to make her happy and sing to her Jordie thought that a musical baton would work for him down the toy aisle there was little doll accessories and one happened to be a little baton that matched the music...

Even though maestro said that he just wanted to make her happy and sing to her Jordie thought that a musical baton would work for him down the toy aisle there was little doll accessories and one happened to be a little baton that matched the music notes under maestro's eyes.

Picking it up she said "perfect" and one more thing for cherry and then Christmas shopping for them would be done.

*Meanwhile*

At ma's and pa's house the bitty's were thinking of away to give Jordie the best Christmas present ever for taking good care of them even though maestro was only living with them for a month he still wanted to get a good gift for Jordie.

"Okay guys let's think what can we get for ma"

"um maybe we can make a... a... hm"

"okay cherry has nothing what about you maestro"

"hmm maybe we can sing a song that we could come up with"

"let's call that plan B"

To be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so guys I'm going to need a little help to come up with gifts for Jordie and cherry so please suggest down in the comments if you have any ideas