Chapter 26

So how are you guys doing this week I'm doing good thank you so for this chapter Jordie and the bitties still at the cabin and this is where the I've told a lie thing comes in I did say it was kind of canon. And yes I'm using the same video again if you guys don't want it up then it's fine with me I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a big day of playing with the bitties and their new wolf friend red. Jordie laid the the two little ones on the couch sleeping sighing she walked outside to get some fresh air walking over to where she could see the town from above. Smiling she sat down *So beautiful. I love it up here* she thought to herself her ears dropping to her head frowning abit "oh I wish I could stop lying to myself. I'm not a nice person to be around when mad I... just wish to be normal like everyone else" she whispered. Then she just did what would always come her down sing.

Jordie : Jordie seems to have told a lie, I know it Jordie seems to have told a lie, she hates me

Jordie : Let's play hide and seek in the park, were you and the people able to come to an understanding?

Jordie : were you and the animals able to come to an understanding?

Jordie : Since the smiling me met you who was crying

Jordie : Let's keep up this game of tag until we run out of breath

Starting  to tear up a bit she sat and watched the city below "*sigh* though that was kind of good getting out I still don't feel better though"

There was a rustling in the background her ears popping up and changing into her monster form growling "who's there show yourself now!!" she ordered the rustling continued "alright I warned you" running to the sound she pounced. Finding that it was only red he growled at the creature before him once Jordie saw that it was only her wolf friend she changed back to herself.

"hey calm down bud only me" she said calmly

When red saw that it was Jordie he wagged his tail panting also and cuddled up on her

"Nice to see you to little guy* sigh* guess you heard me singing" rubbing him on his ears

"guess you heard me talking to and it's true I've been lying to myself for ever since I was taken away from my family. I always have a smile on my face trying to force myself to be happy when on the inside I only remember the pain that I've been through over the ruff years" she giggled

"That's why I want to be normal again like I use to" she frowned

Red licked her cheek Jordie looked at him then rapped him in a hug "your such a nice boy red to bad we have to leave tomorrow I'll miss you okay" Jordie said he whined that sounded like I'll miss you to.

They soon parted their ways before Jordie walked into the cabin *Maybe soon I can stop lying to myself* she thought and then went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know I said to someone in the comments in the last chapter that red would only appear in that chapter well I lied and this may be a short chapter but I need to work on a character ref for Jordie and not in this story again like just a one page story that says all the info on her and all of that. Plus I'm getting tired to.