1

Jenny

I am standing on the corner of the grand room, wearing a white dress, yes, unfortunately, it's my wedding dress. Wedding, I mentally laugh at myself, it's a curse of my life. A big fat joke of my life. I am married to the world's ruthless man, he is a walking demon. He cut my wings and caged my soul for a year with his so-called contract. Yes, we are in wedlock for a year, he never wanted this marriage but that was my only condition. He took everything from me, my dreams, my pride and my reputation, but I was not ready to lose my dignity. Eventually, my prayers were answered and he showed a little mercy on me. He wants me for a year as his mistress, as his personal slave to humiliate James. Anyway, it was my wish to name this estranged relationship, I don't want to be with him without marriage. I wished of giving myself to my husband and I saved myself for 23 years to be someone's honest woman one day. I had dreamed of my perfect wedding night full of passion, love, and vows forever, and the reality is devastated, now nothing is frightening than this night.

I took a glass of wine to control my wrecking nerves, I am not a fan of alcohol. This is my wedding night but I have no friends, no family. Everybody is partying around like a wild manic, my husband is rubbing himself on numerous girls and eventually kissed his girlfriend passionately. Yeah, he has a most beautiful girlfriend Dyna. They are in a relationship for few years, frankly, he should have married her instead of me in the first place. You idiot Jenny, he will definitely marry her one day and make her his respectful wife. You are his wife only for a namesake, nobody knew about his marriage, his friends don't even know today is his wedding day. For them I am his Trophy which he had won against James, they think I am a lost bet of James, to honor his bet, I will be staying with Ryan for a year as his mistress.

Yes, it was his clause before marriage, he kept a secret about our marriage from the world, he made a very clear contract where I have no right on him or his property as his wife. I cannot demand anything after Divorce, and I didn't mind it at all. I am not hurt by his behavior, I want him to enjoy those girls and keep his hands only on them. Dyna knows about this marriage, she gave me a few guilty glances, silly girl I don't want your man, keep that sick man with you. I am counting my days, hope this year will end soon and I will be free again.

"Hey, what are you doing alone here?" I jolted from my crazy thoughts.

"I ..umm" I couldn't form the words, Amy is standing in front of me, a cousin sister of Ryan, one more witness of our marriage.

"Don't stutter, I am sure you are not drunk" she said showing her perfect smile.

"Yeah, not enough," I answered with a half hearted smile.

"C'mon sis smile, it's your wedding day." Is she mocking me right now? I felt anger ignited in me.

"You guys won't miss any opportunity to humiliate me. Good going" Raising my glass to her, I answered.

"Jenny, you are misjudging me." She said with her hurt voice.

"Really? My mistake for judging you, you are so an innocent girl who doesn't know what I am for him." I said sarcastically.

"I know the fact of this marriage, but this cannot change our relationship, you are still my sister as you are married to Ryan, no matter for how long." I was surprised by her words.

"I know you have all reason to hate him, nevertheless it should not bother us, to our new friendship, Jenny I want to be your friend, can we?" she said sweetly it melted my heart.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes, I couldn't have the heart to hurt her, a little lie couldn't harm anyone, right?

"Ok" I am not sure about this friendship thing with her though.

She embraced me with love and said "welcome to the family."

I felt tears stings in my eyes hearing her statement.

"What are you doing with my sister?" I heard a very harsh tone of a man, I pulled myself from Amy and looked at that person. He was no one but my husband Ryan, he is a very handsome man who can make any girl go on her knees for him. His shirt's top buttons are undone, he chose to wear a white shirt too for the event, his hair perfectly set, he is a living Greek God. I heard him coughed, oh God.

"Ryan, we were just introducing ourselves, that's it," Amy replied immediately.

"Why? Amy, she is nothing but a showpiece in this family, you have no business with her, she is for my pleasure. So, you don't need to know her, she doesn't worth it." I stared at him dumbstruck. How dare he?

"Ryan, you don't need to be rude." Amy angrily interjects.

"Amy, he is right. I don't want to know anyone in this family, it is already a shame to be here with him and tagged with his name." I retorted with a sly smile.

"Is it? It was your wish baby to tag my name with yours. It was my kind generosity for you and I want you to pay me back with your some kinky moves on my bed." He is a pervert, he doesn't even care about the presence of her sister, a shameless man. He has the nerve to wink me on this, I felt a rage inside me, I wanted to snap his head.

"Ryan, I am still here bro." Amy interrupted.

"Then go, I want my wedding night with my Trophy wife. James must have seen something in her for going all crazy about her. Let me see, what special she has?" his eyes are roaming over my body, I felt disgusted. Amy excused herself before giving me her pity look, I want to run away and hide myself from his dirty glares. No, I cannot give my precious gift to this pathetic man.

He came closer to me, he caresses my cheeks slowly and grabbed my jaw, before I could stop him, he slammed his mouth on mine. I wanted to cry aloud, he is going to claim me and I cannot do anything about this. I imagined James to avoid this cheap feeling, Oh, James, how did you let this happen?

He shoved me away after few minutes like a bag of dust.

"As expected nothing special, all sluts taste the same." I gobsmacked stare at him, he continued his insult "My servant looks better than you, they have a class not like you just a poor ragged doll. Eww, I have to cleanse my mouth now." He said wiping his mouth with his shirt, I never thought an insult could make you happy because at this moment I am doing a cartwheel, overjoyed with the fact that he left me alone giving me a displeased look. He doesn't like me, it means he won't claim me and my virginity will remain intact for James. I smiled and gulped my drink. Only a few months... Jenny...then James and you can enjoy your real wedding.