16

Hello lovelies,

A new update for you...Enjoy!!

Don't forget to share your comments on the ongoing plot..😉😉

Ryan

I didn't know how long I stood there holding my cheek, it was just a simple short sweet kiss yet it created havoc inside me, it's crazy man... I discovered she has the most beautiful innocent smile which can captivate anybody's heart. The first time her eyes smile at me and I loved it. This would be an epic, Ryan loved a smile of a girl rather than her body. A sarcastic smile broke on my lips, you are changing your rules Ryan and that too for your enemy. My thoughts broke with the noise of door knock, that's good..

I saw a very sexy Lucy stood infront of me, she is wearing a white shirt, her few buttons of shirt are open showing her valley of cleavages on her skin tight pencil skirt. My mouth watered looking at my hot assistant, the way she is looking at me, I could smell her arousal too.

"Ryan, what would you like to have for lunch?" she asked me seductively, I leaned on my chair observing her beautiful figure.

"What are you offering?" I took a part in her play.

She took her sweet time to reach my chair, she leaned over me giving a clear view of her cleavages, she inhaled my cologne sensually.

"Anything and everything" she mumbled kissing my neck, she has a real talent man. I enjoyed her touch. Her wet kisses reached to my jaw, unintentionally I touched my cheek where Jenny has kissed me before a while and suddenly I shoved Lucy away. This sound weird to me but I don't want to violate the sweet kiss from her touch.

"What happened?" Lucy asked giving me a hurtful look.

"Lucy, I would love to ravish your sexy body but not today, quite tied up with work. We can continue this on some other time." I said winking at her, she didn't bother to hide her disappointment.

"Ryan I missed you, it has been a long time you made love to me" she said with her sexy pout, this girl forgot her place.

"You got it wrong babes, don't confuse things with the words. We are just fuck buddies, nothing else. You got it, if not than it would be shame to loose such a good assistant" it was a clear threat, Lucy first look surprised then she masked very well with a small smile.

"Clyster clear" she said with the salute, I smirked. At the same time my door flew open, a very furious Rick announced his presence. He should be resting in a bed, I stared him questioningly.

"What are you doing here? I reckoned doctor asked you to rest" I got up from my seat glaring at Rick, his gaze shifted to Lucy and she nervously left us alone.

"Answer it" I asked frustratingly.

"I'm going today, this place doesn't suit me" he said taking the seat.

"Are you not going to be part of my new project?" I asked him.

"I guess I'm very clear about it last time" he said arrogantly.

"Fine, I'm not going to beg for your help. I would manage myself along with other projects but atleast take rest for few days. Be my guest" he didn't look impress.

"Ryan.." he stopped him when my phone buzzed. Lucy was asking about fixing the appointment of event planners.

"Don't entertain anyone, I have already finalized it. She must be coming today" I informed her.

"Ask Luke to send me the file of contract and two coffees please" I disconnected the call after ordering her.

Rick's bore expression clearly visible on his face, nonchalantly bending his brow down he started playing with the paper weight.