4

Jenny

Finally, I can go home now, it was a hell long day. I packed my bag before giving a final look at the files, great job Jenny you did good...bring it on, you monster...I never hated anybody the way I hate him.

"Are you ready to go?" That stupid sexy leg poked her nose.

"Yup, I guess." I forcefully smiled at her.

"Ok, you have another work for tomorrow, look at there, you have to update whole files tomorrow by 11 am." What the .... I opened my mouth wide, again a bunch of files, it looks like they were waiting for someone to dump their loads.

"Have a good day Ms. Watson." She smiled and left. She ruined my good mood, you can't fight him.

I left a damn stupid office and start looking for transport, a car stopped near me. Who else? It was Ryan..

"Hey leaving?" He asked, removing his shades..

"Yes, looking for transport," I stupidly thought, he will ask me to get in the car, again dumb Jenny. He pointed a finger signaling me in the opposite direction with a smug smile

"You will get transport from there" I glared at him.

"Ahh....no need to thank, this is the least I can do for my wife." He winked before putting his shades on and started the engine of the car and left like this. Son of....

"Jerk" I wanted to use the most horrible words for him. Anyways, I got the transport after 20 minutes.

I was totally worn out when I reached home, home??? Yes for now Jenny.. I went to my temporary bedroom and took a hot shower to relax my muscles. After a bath I chose my pajama track with a loose top, this is comfortable. Dinner time, I huffed.

I got ready to cook noodles in his fridge, wow I was hungry, I didn't get to eat anything the whole day. Usually, I like the full meal but for now, it looks most delicious meal. I can't even enjoy my food in peace, intriguers have ruined my mood. Ryan and his friends, standing in front of me and I felt conscious about my appearance in front of highly dressed people.

"Is that your new toy Ryan?" one of a girl commented on me, how badly I want to punch that dolled up face.

"Stop it Sara, you being rude to her" Dyna shushed her, yet I felt a smirk on her face, dual faced bitch.

"Jenny, come here, let me introduce you to my friends" Ryan reluctantly called me, I have no option other than to follow his command.

"Hey guys, meet Ms. Jenny Watson, fiancée of James. I won his lady love for a year to warm my bed, he is a broken hearted man now." He laughed evilly, scrutinizing me with his intense gaze. I clutched my t-shirt to control my anger.

"Oh, that's the reason you have her otherwise she is not at all to your taste." That Sara again babbled.

"C'mon Sara, I have a gem in my arms then why would I waste my time in glasses." He looked at me disgustingly.

"She is nothing but my Trophy against looser James, I don't know where he hides his face, he is not man enough to accept his defeat." It was the last stroke for me.

"Trust me he is a better man than you." I retorted, he fiercely glared at me, he was not expecting this response from me.

"What did you just say?" he gritted his teeth furiously.

"You heard me Mr. Ryan Richards, you used a girl to fight back with him, this is not how a real man deals with his rivals" he gripped my jaw tightly, and I winced in a pain.

"You have a big mouth, Jenny." He shoved me away with disgust, Dyna stood immediately by his side.

"Don't let her get into your nerves Ryan, let it be." Dyna talked to him, he cooled down somehow, his fiery eyes fixed on me though.