2

Jenny

Ryan partied with his buddies till morning while I was standing aside invisible. When he was bored with the dance and gorgeous girls, he took Dyna's hand and headed to his room. He didn't bother to even look at me. Can't he realize, it's my first day in his house, and I don't know where to go??

I swallow my shame and followed him like a lost puppy when he was about to close his door, I stood there stopping him at the door. He scowled at me, not looking impressed at all.

"Why the hell are you following me?" Offended by his reaction, I stared back at him with disgust and anger.

"Where should I stay?" I hated it, though I was helpless, I have to defend myself to survive.

"You are dumb to think I will allow you in my room, get out from here." I felt belittled with his insult, I wanted to slap him tight on his cheek, but I was bounded with the contract, I have to do as he wants, he is my owner for the entire year. I signed my soul to this devil for a year. Thank God, Dyna intervened in between.

"Ryan, where will she stay? Show Jenny her room." I kinda like this model-looking Dyna.

"Dyna, As if I care where she stays, you can put her in servant quarter or any damn place. Ask her to fuck off, I am going to get a shower and I want you ready on my bed when I come out babe." With that Ryan kissed Dyna on the lips and went to his shower, not before giving me his shooting glare.

"Don't mind him, I will show you to your room." Dyna hesitantly told me, we stopped at the door when Ryan barked his order.

"Jenny, I want my entire place to be cleaned before I wake up, then my breakfast on the table by 8 am, I have a meet early in the morning. Do you get it?" I was shocked for a moment, couldn't understand why he wanted me to do that shits when he has several servants here?

I looked at him blankly, still figuring out if I heard the right thing, I am not his maid, was he serious when he said...oh God!

"Why do you look confused? Have you forgotten already that you are nothing but my full-time slave for a year? See, I don't find you attractive enough to bed with you, so I thought, why not use you for other chores " My eyes widened in the shock, that's rude, but what do you expect from this cold hearted jerk. He smirked at me enjoying my dismay before leaving for his bathroom.

Dyna coughed to have my attention, I slowly nodded and followed her, she showed me a room, it was good, honestly much bigger than my tiny bedroom.

"This is your room, be comfortable here." I forced a smile.

"I will ask someone to carry your bag upstairs." Our situation is awkward, I am the wife of her boyfriend, and she is going to spend a night with my so-called husband, it's not that I was complaining.

"Thank you." Appreciating her kindness, I thanked her.

She smiled "Jenny don't expect anything from Ryan, we will be in a good term until you try any move to steal him from me, trust me many girls tried that but never managed to hold his interest not even for a week" there was a clear indication of warning in her sweet talk.

"Dyna, I am not interested in him. So, don't worry. Keep him away from me as far as possible, I hate his existence." My voice turned cold. "If you really love him like you claimed, you should have stopped him from doing this to me in the first place." I accusingly glared at her.

"It's not my business, why would I interfere?" She simply said that like she has all sense in it, I thought she was a good person but she is a bitch.

"Then you should not be complaining." I snapped at her.

"I am not complaining, and I don't see you as my competition either, he despises you." She has blissfully announced like I didn't know already.

"Good for me, now if you could excuse me, I have a long day tomorrow. Good night." She fumed at me but later putting a fake smile she left. I hate this, hate his world and his calculating people. Thankfully I got my luggage in the room, I changed into my comfortable pyjama and shirt for my beauty sleep. I fixed the alarm thinking that I have to serve the jerk... Oh James, I am missing you, capturing his handsome face in my head, I tried to sleep.

I got up early in the morning, couldn't sleep the whole night, and I am all dizzy. I recklessly watched the mess, he has a big luxurious house, a pain to my ass. It took hours to clear the mess, finally I headed to the kitchen and made pancakes for breakfast, I wondered where was his force of servants, nobody is here. If would have found at least one servant, it would have saved my time of searching the things in the kitchen. I stretched a little to relax my muscle, I am dead tired. I made a coffee for myself, the first sip of the coffee, and I am in heaven. Although I couldn't enjoy the blissful moment as I heard the annoying voice of an arrogant bastard who calling me outside.

"You have not yet served the breakfast, I am late." He snapped at me.

"It is ready, give me a few minutes I will serve." I put my mug aside and rushed to platter him the breakfast.

"No need, I am leaving, you are slower than I thought. Why are you not ready yet?" Surprised by his question I gave him a blank expression, ready for what?

"I ...." He is intimidating me, I fidgeted with my fingers nervously.

"You have to reach the office at 9:30, I don't tolerate stragglers at work." He is confusing me to death, firstly he made me cook his breakfast which he hasn't even touched, unnecessarily my efforts got wasted, now office?

"Why do I need to be in office?" I asked.

"How many times do I have to repeat, you are in contract to work day and night for me. Congratulation, you are my new PA at work. My office is 45m away from here, and it's 8:30 already, how would you reach on time Jenny." He furrowed his brow, secretly thrilled with my uncomfortableness.

"Give me five minutes, I will get ready."

"Why should I wait for you?" this man got into my nerves.

"I will come with you."

"Excuse me, you are really stupid Jenny, why should I take you with me? You are no one special, you will travel like my other employees, be on time." He said sternly, there was a hidden threat, how would I manage to reach on time? Jenny, you have to do this for your self respect, C'mon you can do it, don't let him win. I rush to my room for getting ready, sure this is going to be a long day.

Hello, my lovelies,

Another update of His Trophy, hope you will enjoy this short chapter.