11

Jenny

I left the office after keeping the file on his desk, Leo dropped me off near Ryan's house. He always insisted that he wanted to drop me at my place instead of on the road but I always make an excuse. How could I let him drop me at my home when I live with Ryan? I don't know how he will take the information.

After a good warm shower, I prepared the meal. I love hot coffee with fresh cream, especially after a long day at the office, it kinda relieves my exhaustion. Lazy enough, I sat at the kitchen table to enjoy my coffee. Hmmm...Taking a sip of my coffee, I closed my eyes to savor the aromatic goodness.

"Daydreaming about him?" a creepy voice broke my moment, Jerk can't leave me in peace. He came closer to me, standing right on my face. A grin curving the corner of his mouth, he sets a hand on either side of the counter, trapping me between his arms. Shit...why does he need to come this close to me? He smirked looking at my dilemma. I rolled my eyes just to show him I am fearless, it's a big fat lie though.

"Missing him?" he asked me again, looking straight into my eyes.

"I do not need to miss him as he stays here all the time" Tapping over my heart i replied, his face dramatically changed.

"What a shame, you didn't stay there" mockingly he pointed over my heart "in his heart, I feel bad that he forgot you in a moment you came to my house, I feel pity on you" he again poke where it hurt, I didn't display him my disappointment.

"You don't have to, we are only tied up until eleven months and a week, later I don't have to see your face." I smiled glaring at his green eyes, he hated when it comes to his ego, and I hit hard there.

"I guess I'm too kind with you which allows you to sass over me." a stirring fear jolted in me, is he planning to take me forcefully, I licked my lips in nervousness but stopped when I saw his eyes accessing my little movement. We both stared at each other in silence, I was afraid to move.

"Stop staring at me like that?" I broke the awkward silence, it is giving me an anxiety attack.

"Staring you like what?" he gave me his lopsided grin.

"You know what I meant, it doesn't work on me, play this with your hoes, not on me." I snapped at him.

"You forgot you are one of them" this angered me further, how could he, I thought to slap him, it was his motive, he wanted my reaction. And I'm not giving him that, I flashed a smile at him, he was perplexed.

"It seems you forgot one thing, I'm not one of them as your hoes don't wear this but I do..I wonder where Dyna fits in this?" I winked at him showing his ring around my finger, his hand suddenly wrapped around my shoulder, it looks like he is about to kill me.. my fingers nervously tighten around my coffee mug.

"Steve is right, I need to teach you a lesson" he spoke directly in my mouth, the mention of Steve made me lose my nerves. I hurled my fresh coffee on his face, my reaction was so quick I didn't have time to think about the consequences.

"And that damn fucker has to die" I am shivering with rage, he dabbed at his face with a handkerchief not losing eye contact, I am totally shattered inside, I am going to die. He put the handkerchief away, the coffee was not hot, and his cheek and brow reddened though. I looked down, my tears are ready to fall.

"You are walking on a hard road Jenny, stop behaving like a fucking spoiled princess... you know I can easily punish you for your this bravado." He mumbled his words grinding his teeth, I braced myself frightfully

"I am sorry" I don't believe it in my own words, Ryan also looked surprised.

"Are you kidding me, you are sorry now.." he asked furiously, I simply nodded without meeting his eyes, a scared person can do anything to save their ass.