27

Ryan

I never felt something like this before I am feeling around Jenny, her aura and her presence is so strong and captivating, and she is making me crazy with her needs. Finally, we arrived home, I gently took her hand and guided her to my room but she stops hesitantly. I turned my gaze to her in question, she didn't stop me at a party, she willingly participated then what was bothering her now?

"Why did you stop?" I didn't want to sound angry, but my frustration tricked me. Her eyes widen in shock, she timidly removed her hand from mine. It irritated me and stirred my anger. Furiously I pulled her close to me while uncertainly she looked into my eyes, her breathing raced up, even to my ears.

"Jenny, you want this too. I can feel it" I leaned toward her and placed my lips sweetly into hers, tasting her innocence in her exhaled breath, her intoxicating fragrance, I'm feeling it hit with a jolt of hot electric bliss and it is more about intense feeling than sexual. An urge to take her and make her mine.. mine alone.. until her heart beat only for me and I should be the only one who owns her mind and soul.

Jenny

His finger moves slowly over my face, delicately touching my cheekbones, and the line of my jaw while his lips softly touched mine. The slightly moist and minty taste of him invaded my senses. This time his kisses are not lustful and there is no hunger and desperation, he is kissing me slowly, tenderly like a lover, with patience and love. I close my eyes making a low sound, and his tongue slips between my lips, coaxing mine into his mouth. Slowly he caresses my tongue, my lips move on his accord, his touches are making me insane, I have no control over my body as he has all power over me. Yes.. he is right I want this too but I'm not ready for this, my disguise guilt played a part in stopping me, this is wrong and unfair on James. No. I can't do this.

I push my hand against him, and he lifts his head in confusion looking down at me, we both are breathing heavily.

"Ryan" I slowly muttered, I tilted my head looking directly into his eyes.

"It's late, goodnight" his expression was priceless, I would laugh at him if the situation would normal.

"What?" he exclaimed all in surprise, it freaks me out and my whole body starts shaking a little bit.

"Ryan, I'm not ready for ...." His rude voice interrupted me.

"You are a tease, whole evening you gave me the impression that you want me and now you pretend to be all innocent" he brushed his hair in frustration and looked back at me angrily.

"I didn't give you any impression, it's in your mind, your mind can only think of sex" I snapped at him, a little embarrassed by his comment.

"Fine, now let's go" he grabbed my hand and dragged me toward his room.

"Ryan, I told you I'm not ready, you can't force me" he squinted his eyes while he led me to his room, I never entered his room, I recollected it was the last time when I saw his bedroom door was on our first day of marriage. I'm sweating nervously, his hands are on my arms, not harsh but gentle yet in a demanding way. When we entered his room, he pushed me down on his bed, I couldn't move from my place as his long body hovered over me. Still, I tried to push past him but he pinned me to his bed, got over me on his knees, squatting over me.

"Leave me alone, Ryan" I squirmed, I felt as if my worst nightmare is playing itself right in front of my eyes, it was played numerous times in my head since I married this man, I always feared losing my virginity by force.

"Dyna was right, you are tricking me to fall into your spell, you are still very much on his side, isn't it" of course, his so-called girlfriend poisoned his mind against me, she won once again, that witch. I instantly feel my anger rise upon hearing her name.