13

Hey beautiful people there !!

An early update for you.... and I really hope you will enjoy it!!

Jenny

Sleep disappeared from my eyes, his words echoed in my brain, he assured me no physical harms but what about emotional hurt. I am unaware about his reason for holding such a strong grudges against James, I asked several time to James also, and the same he has no answers. Although due to their grudges I'm the only one who is suffering immensely.

Whole night my thought wandered around Ryan, he has so many flaws yet he is different from others, he can easily make me bedded with him but he respect my denial. Then why this contract? I took pillow over my face in frustration, ugggghhh this man making me go mad and wow my alarm buzzed. I wasted my beauty sleep on Ryan.. how cool is this .. absolutely not.

After getting ready I reached office on time, I didn't bother to check on Ryan as I am still upset with him. Lucy came brightly, looking very satisfied, her day must have went well for her. We cleared the piles of work, yes we.. Ms. Sexy leg also has bundle of works today as Mr. Arrogant not shown up again to office, constantly he is on phone with her instructing ongoing things, thank god he doesn't find me efficient enough to talk or instruct me on phone. Same way other few days went, Ryan didn't come to office, he usually snapchat with Lucy on an important agenda, clockwise Lucy orders me and dump her half work on me. At home Ryan rarely visible, he came late in the night with the company, sometime Dyna and most of the time random girls. It's awkward in the morning when those girl came barely in the clothes ordering me for coffee or breakfast mistaken me as his maid, actually that's what I am for him, the truth hurts.

Happily weekend came, several times Leo asked me to join him for a nightclub, I thought this would be the right time as Ryan is too busy being invisible. I decided to wear black short dress, I put some extra efforts to look good, after a month first time I am going out for fun and want this to be more happening.

Leo picked me from my usual spot, we entered the club, wow! I felt lively, I settled myself with white wine, not wanted to be fully intoxicated. Later Leo and I have burnt the dance floor with our weird dance moves, Christ I'm having fun of my life, especially away from James and Ryan's drama. Even when I was with James, Ryan always haunted our relationship. Whenever we were alone, James talked about how Ryan tried to steal his limelight and how he made him looser once again by snatching another contract from him. Sadly I was not there anywhere, shut up Jenny let your mind rest for a while...Enjoy the beats.

"Don't take drink's offer from anybody, do you get it?" Leo warned me numerous times when I decided to take some rest, I got really tired after dancing unstoppably for a few hours. I rolled my eyes to him for acting overprotective for me. 

"I'm not a kid Leo" he glared me angrily.

"That's the problem, I'm coming with you" he insisted once again, actually I wanted to give him a break from babysitting me, a beautiful girl has her eyes on him since we hit the dance floor, I knew Leo also wants her and I'm the one on their way.

"No need" I leaned to whisper in his ears "That girl looks interesting in you, maybe she can be your next date, I am giving you chance but only for 30 minutes, make it worth" he gave me his coy grin and I left him there.

I decided to grab my drink and settle on a table away from floor, I checked my phone, no notification. Seems nobody interested about my whereabouts... I felt a twinge in my heart. I watched Leo and that girl shaking their body intimately on floor, a soft smile broke on my lips. I'm lucky to have a friend like Leo, in this short span of time he broke the barriers of my heart to place special position in it.