18

Hello, lovelies!!

You guys will be surprised by this chapter, I am eagerly waiting for your responses 😉😉

Jenny

My eyes became heavy, I rubbed my eyes and flipped the page of my romance novel, and tried hard to concentrate. I checked the clock once more, it was past 1am of the morning yet there is no sign of my stupid husband. Hold on,  where this thought came from, Jenny? He is just a roommate, again wrong, we don't share a room but in this big house, being a good housemate I'm concerned for his safety. I don't know why he needs to come late every day especially after drinking. Drinking and driving, is definitely not good.

It's strange how my concern became my habit, I couldn't sleep until he comes home. I felt my throat dry, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed the water from the fridge then I heard the car parking noise. This must be Ryan, now I can sleep peacefully, a smile curled to my lips and I was about to return to my room when I heard panting noises. Confusingly I turned which was not a great move, Ryan and Dyna were kissing each other hungrily. I scrunched my nose disgustingly, and I decided to sneak out of there before they notice my presence. I turned when Ryan called me suddenly.

"Jenny, why are you awake this late?" I closed my eyes, shit...

"umm" I cleared my throat and showed him water without turning to him.

"Let's go to your room baby, I can't wait anymore" Dyna said very sexily. I frowned, people are getting bold and shameless nowadays. To save this awkward moment, I hurriedly walked to the stairs but was again interrupted by Ryan.

"Why are you not talking? Jenny turns around," he commanded me, hesitantly I turned to him.

I saw Dyna who is rolling her eyes, later my gaze shifted to Ryan, with messy hair, and a shirt half undone which gives me a glimpse of his hard chest, his coat on the floor, a scene to die for. He smirks watching me checking him out, I gripped the bottle nervously, why the hell I am nervous?

"Dyna, give me a few minutes I will join you in my room shortly" he told Dyna without breaking his eye contact with me.

"Why? Come with me Ryan" she snarls.

"I'm just asking for a few minutes, I have something important to discuss with Jenny" He said it little loud and clear, he didn't need to repeat himself, Dyna stomped her feet angrily and left me alone with her boyfriend.

"Now you can check me all you want without any worry, I'm all yours honey" he winked at me, smiling haughtily, I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment. Gosh, sometimes he is unpredictable, this was an important matter of discussion, actually, he wants to humiliate me.

"Keep dreaming Mr. Ryan Richards" I wiggled away from him, he held my arms and pulled me to him. I felt a high bolt of electricity running through my body from his touch, he lifted my chin, forced me to look into his misty eyes. I inhaled alcohol on his breath.

"I caught your lustful eyes honey" he is definitely very much drunk otherwise he would have not been calling me with this sweet endearment, drunken Ryan, stop gushing over him and focus on his words..lustful eyes?? I scowled at him.

"You have nothing to lust over, trust me I have seen better, honey?" I used the same endearment to mock him back, wanted to tease him but it went wrong. His playful eyes turned cold, his grip on my arms became painful, I winced and tried to push him.

"You mean to say James is better than me" his eyes became red and face radish, his naughty mood changed drastically, I mentally slapped myself for teasing him.

"Ryan, leave me, please" I urged him to let this go with my pitiful eyes which he ignored.

"Your damn fiancé who disappeared on you, who used your body to win the contract, right that gentleman is better than me, huh?" his words broke me again, he never forget to give me a reality check, I'm nothing but a pawn in their game, I swallowed painful lump in my throat.