12

Jenny

After a long time, I had a fine day in the office, without Ms. Sexy leg & Mr. Arrogant the day was relaxing and peaceful. I smiled at my thought, I haven't seen Ryan since morning, I never thought I could miss that arrogant prick, maybe I got accustomed to seeing his rude face. He didn't even receive my call, hope everything is fine.. shut the hell up Jenny...why do you even care?? I brushed the thoughts about him, I packed my things to leave.

As usual, Leo is waiting on the porch for me, I hop onto the passenger seat, and he passed me a bag.

"What's that?" I asked looking into bag.

"Hum burger for you, I reckon somebody is with an empty stomach and I don't want to get disturb with growling noise of your stomach while driving" he said nonchalantly.. Yummm it smell good, I didn't know that I was starving until I took the first bite...its heaven.

"You are welcome" Leo sarcastically commented narrowing his brows, shit I forgot to thank him as I was too busy enjoying my burger.

"Leo you are a sweetheart, I don't know why you can't have a steady relationship, I bet you will be a great boyfriend." I genuinely feel this, he gave me lopsided grin.

"Are you offering?" he naughtily winked me, I frowned.

"Seriously ditch your James and be with me, trust me we would be cool together" he teased me grinningly.

"Hey I like you but not enough to fall for your charms." I told him nodding my head, he made hurt face.

"I'm hurt Ms. Jenny Watson" he pouted, and we both laughed.

"BTW, who was that girl... I never saw her before in this office" he asked randomly.

"Who?" I asked.

"The epitome beauty, oh man she stole my heart in her white top and tight skirt, she was gorgeous" Men will always be men, the second before he was flirting with me and now he is fantasizing another women.

"I thought you find me most beautiful, you know you said this many times." I furrowed my brows.

"Don't be jealous girl, you are my princess but you are taken then help me to get settle with another one" I giggle on his comment, he is really cute.

"Don't even think about her, she is very sassy. She blasted on me for not informing her priorly about the cancelled appointment, I tried to explain her but it went over her deaf ears. Pffft... she seems next Lucy that's the reason I don't want her to get this contract." I know I'm being little rude here, yet it's a fact. I already have too much on my plates to attend, not more...

Leo looked at me like seriously, why he is giving me unbelievable look.

"What? Why are you looking me like this?" I scoffed.

"You are being mean to her, she must be little upset about the sudden cancellation, no need to make a fuse about it." I frowned at him.

"You have not even met her yet you sound very defensive about her, I hate her already, she stole my one and  only friend." he laughed tossing car cushion over me.

"Stop overreacting, I hope she gets selected, if I have to recommend her I will, can I have her number?." I am irritated now.

"In your dreams, pull over, thanks for the lift, we are here" we reached to my destination where he usually drop off me, he huffed and puffed while stopping the car.

"I thought you are a good friend but you disappointed me Jenny" I gave him a broad wide smile waving him a goodbye, he glared me before starting the car. Oh my friend looks upset.