7

Update time ❤

Jenny

"What do you think you are doing?" Ryan growled at me, and I squirmed.

"She started first" I answered him, his hands tightening around my arm, he will definitely leave his fingerprints on it.

"What nonsense, you ruined her dress, bitch." Steve snapped.

"Stop disrespecting me." I retorted back to him, Steve tried to jump on me, thank God Ryan stopped him tapping on his shoulder.

"Ryan, she is right, I witnessed the scene, Sara started this, leave her alone." Amy came in support of me and stood in front of me, Ryan stared back at me with wrath.

"Take her out of my face, she infuriates me," He said turning from me.

"Trust me this feeling is mutual." Without thinking I retorted, shut the hell up Jenny, he will harm you. Ryan groaned frustratingly, Amy pulled me immediately before he does anything.

"Are you insane? You know, you are playing with fire." Amy scold me for back answering Ryan. She is a sweet girl.

"I know but I have my savior with me" I winked at her, she huffed.

"Amy, I will just come, let me try to wipe the wine off from my dress," I said to Amy.

"Let me come with you." Amy insisted.

"C'mon I don't need a saviour there." We both giggled.

"Ok, make it soon." I smiled and headed to the washroom.

While entering the room I heard Sara babbling to Dyna, oh not again. I took two steps back but stop at my place hearing my name, I don't like eavesdropping, again why not they are talking about me. Due to loud music, I couldn't hear them clearly, so I decided to enter the restroom slowly without any noise.

Thank God they didn't notice as Sara is shading her tears and Dyna is busy consoling her.

"You know nobody insulted me this way, that fat bitch ruined my clothes." Fat ..I need another glass of wine..

"I know Sara, she has no class." Calm down, Jenny.

"You didn't defend me there, I am hurt D" Dyna made a sad face and helped Sara hand over the tissue, Sara wipes her crocodile tears.

"Sara, I am sorry, I could not afford to be in the bad spotlight, I mean Ryan would not have liked my interference." I can't believe it, she is the mastermind. She always behaves Ms. Goody around Ryan, they all wear fake masks on their face.

Sara started sobbing aloud, she blew and wiped her nose, Ewww..disgusting.

"Sara, you know I can make it up to you" Sara gave her a quizzical look.

"You know my friend is looking for a pretty model for his company, I am wondering who could be more beautiful than you." She is a manipulative bitch.

"Are you serious" Sara jumped in excitement.

"Yes babes" Sara hugged her and kissed her cheeks, Dyna cleaned her cheek from tissue paper forcing a polite smile on her face. I can't take this anymore, I clapped for them, and they both got shocked

"Wow, brilliant, Dyna, I must salute you." I waved a salute in the air for her, her face flustered.

"Why am I surprised? I should have guessed it, Sara is just a shoulder, you are the shooter." I spat out, her face hardened.

"I have warned you Jenny on your very first day, if you would come between me and Ryan, I will destroy you." She is a crazy witch, how the hell I am coming between them.