25

Jenny

"You have to come, I'm not gonna listen to your excuses" Amy yelled over the phone, I have to keep my phone in a safe distance to save my ear. She wants me to join her for the party in which I have zero interest because I don't want to face Dyna and her team, its Alex party and they all are friends. . Yes, that's the main reason for my refusal

"Amy, please spare me from your elite clubs party" I replied nonchalantly, they are wild animals in a rich suit, I rolled my eyes thinking about them.

"I know you don't like such party but its Alex's party, he bagged the big contract and I really want to be the part of his celebration" her voice became more girly, I bet she is blushing behind the phone.

"Ok, that's the reason for your overexcitement" I teasingly asked her in stern voice.

"You know everything Jenny, nothing is hidden from you" Amy mumbled shyly, she admitted her crush on Alex. I laughed at her confession.

"Now, don't make me uncomfortable Jenny" She paused, and sighed deeply "I'm already upset that he would be around sexy bombshells, I'm afraid he would even notice my presence but can't stop myself, silly me" I felt bad for her, its true Alex never acknowledge her presence, she is just Ryan's cousin in his eyes. He flirts around every girl but when it comes to Amy, he avoids her like a plague.

"Who said he won't? How can a man keep his eyes off from the diva, the goddess itself, you are a true beauty Amy. Don't underestimate yourself" I dislike her thought of looking down herself, she is a beautiful, sweet and down to earth girl, how can anybody resist such a sweet girl.

"This is the reason I want you, you are my pillar Jenny. You have to help me to get ready for the party, please...pretty please" I huffed and agreed to go with her. I love this girl and can do anything to make her smile. Anyways, I don't have anything interesting on my plate for the weekend, the small part of me is excited as well, knowing Ryan would be there too.

I checked for new emails, nothing as such.. I am ready to call my day off then I heard ticktock noise of heavy heels.

"Ryan needs coffee" My heart stopped by mentioned of his name, my stomach crunched in a sweet way, I hide my smile and shifted my gaze over Lucy, she smiles back, its not pleasant or not friendly, it's the smile of coyote. I skeptically glanced over her while getting up from my seat, what's the deal? I was about to leave the cabin, I heard her once again.

"Don't forget to take Juice, he has a company of his girlfriend Dyna" Dyna, I have completely forgotten about her existence, my heart swell instantly.

"One more thing Jenny, just an advice, don't enter his cabin without knocking the door. I mean, who knows what you will witness" I turned angrily glaring at her, she has a nerve to wink me.

"Thanks, Ms. Timmer. I already learnt that lesson from my past experience, when my innocent eyes have to endure the dirtiest scene, just because I didn't knock the door" her eyes widen and her jaw almost touched the floor. I returned her favour with mocking wink and left for my task.

I am standing before Ryan's cabin door, holding juice and coffee, afraid to knock his door. I'm nervous as hell, I don't know how my heart will take seeing them together, I know I have no right on him though. I gathered some courage and knocked his door slowly, I entered his cabin after second knock. It literally wrung my heart watching them together all smiling, Dyna flashed me a fake smile. I ignored her and put the refreshment on the table.

"Hey Jenny, how are you doing?" I hate her annoying voice, but I have to be polite, not wanted another war.

"I'm good, how about you?" I answered as nicely as I can, I felt Ryan's gaze on me, a rush of shiver run through my body, I couldn't dare to look directly to him.