17

Hello lovelies!!

Enjoy the new chapter 😊😊

Don't forget to comment and vote 😉😉

Jenny

"I told you earlier and I am telling you now, if you want a kiss, just simply ask, no need to be overdramatic" he whispered proudly nudging my neck, I stood dumbly looking at Ryan, my mind gone numb. Can anybody tell why I was angry with him? His hot breathing on my lips couldn't help me at all, his eyes intently fixed on my lips. I licked my lips nervously, wanted to wipe his taste from my mouth but regret instantly when Ryan's eyes darkened with passion. He leaned over me to stole another kiss from me, I closed my eyes and my heart plays drum rolls inside me. What are you doing Jenny? You are surrendering yourself to him, he is winning this game.

My subconscious mind alerted me, I quickly shoved him away with my all strength, he stumbled little, shockingly staring at me.

"I also told you manier times do not touch me" I roared on him angrily, how could he think he can toy with my emotions? In spite of retorting, he laughed.

"Poor Jenny" he said when he had his laugh, I don't understand this man. His gaze is still transfixed on me, reading me like I'm his favorite book.

"Actually you are not angry with me, you are angry with yourself for not resisting me, isn't it love?" His smirk widen when he saw my face got pale to find he can read my mind very well. Yes, it was a truth, instead of feeling disgust I actually enjoyed his kiss. I never felt this kind of feeling when James used to kiss me, his kiss were tender and affectionate, on the contrary Ryan's kisses demand his ownership, his ownership on me and on my soul. Gosh, why I'm even comparing his kisses with James?? James name ring the bell and my mind started working again, he has destroyed my beautiful future with James. I decided to beat him in his game.

I smiled back, gained little confidence when his grin vanished from his face on my reaction.

"Partially you are right, yes actually I am angry with myself." I marched towards him, he furrowed his brows in puzzled.

I leaned confidently over him for making an eye contact with him, I have seen his posture changed, it's not only me who gets affected with our intimacy, I felt victorious. His green eyes lingered between my lips to eyes, I purposely stopped an inch away from his lips. When his hand moved to hold me for his anticipated kiss, I grabbed the water bottle from his desk and walked away from him making a good distance.

"How could I allowed Walking STD to touch me, I have to rinse my mouth to make sure I don't get infected." I dramatically showed him water, his expression was comical, I laughed mentally, wish I could click the picture of him. He stood on his feet, his expression hardened. He growled and snatched the bottle from me.

"Hahaha...very funny, had your fun, now get back to your work. You are paid for your work not for making nasty comment on your boss Ms. Watson" Ohh, Ms. Watson now.

"Next time one wrong comment, and your salary have to go from major cut Ms. Watson" he said fixing his tie.

"I also don't believe in work with pleasure Mr. Richards, I would appreciate if you keep your filthy hands away from me." I also remarked with a very serious tone.

"That means you don't mind my mouth, point noted Ms.Watson." He winked at me with devilish grin, again he is back to his flirty self. I am so done with his mood swings.

"You" we both said at a time pointing finger on each other, we both exchanged our shock and pointed finger, surprisingly again we pulled back our finger remotely at the same time. What's happening here.