33

Ryan

Even as all my inhibitions tried to hold me back, it was impossible to resist the lure of her kiss. I backed out first when she boldly kissed me thinking she is not in her right frame of mind but I couldn't walk one step away from her. My heart is taking over because my head had lost its sense and I sweep her in my arms and kiss her senselessly. Her lips are divine, God I can spend the rest of my life kissing those luscious lips. Looping my arms around her waist, I pull her closer deepening the kiss, she is startled a little by surprise but soon she also gets lost herself in the tenderness of our kiss. The kiss turns into the passionate one, our tongues tangle into each other for dominance, and a victorious smile spreads over my lips, listening to her sweet moan between the kisses. How badly I want to take her here in the bathtub but I have to control my wild thoughts as her body is too weak from fever. Keeping her health in my mind, I unlock my lips from her. Her breathing is rapid, her chest quickly rising and falling and her lips are swollen and red from our passionate kiss. It takes a few minutes for getting our breathing back to normal, I am elated to know that she is affected as badly as me.

"Jenny, you have to eat," I say slowly, my lips hovering just above hers. Her beautiful brown eyes stare at me in astonishment, confusion clouds her eyes.

"What?" a confused twitch flashed across her brow.

"Ms. Watson, you need to eat to match up with my energy" I wink at her with a witty smile, and her cheeks flush red.

"Go change, I will join you in a few minutes" She hesitantly walks out of the room. I need a cold shower damn man.

After showering, I came out and sighed in relief watching Jenny dress up and look fine than night. She looks nervous and blushes unstoppably, she still does not get over with that hot kiss, just like me. To avoid the awkward silence, I order lunch as it's afternoon already.

"Jenny you should eat a little, look at yourself you are too weak" I blurt after getting exasperate watching her playing with the food.

"Ryan, I'm fine" she slowly mumbles.

"Yeah, I can see how fine you are" I sarcastically glare at her.

"Why did you come?" she ask looking straight into my eyes which stun me.

"Umm...I have my reason" I reply not looking into her questioning eyes.

"Can you elaborate?" She is not going to leave this topic, this aggravating woman, does she need the answer to this question?

"Don't flatter yourself thinking it's you who has summoned me here" I answer looking away from her.

"How long?" she squeals in her defiant tone.

"What?" I stare at her bewilderedly.

"How long we are going to pretend that nothing is going on between us? How long we are going to lie with each other" Lie...yeah I want to ask the same question. How long you are going to lie to me, I want to forget her lie that pinch me every night.

"Jenny, please have your food and stop talking all the nonsense" I warn her in my poise tone, not looking for another fight.

"No, it makes all sense to me." she retorts fiercely, her stubbornness coming out.

"I am not here to fight with you and for God's sake, nothing is happening between us. Don't be delusional, that was just a kiss, not more than that" This is the most absurd thing I ever said, but how could I surrender my heart to her, when I am not sure about her true intention?

"What are you up to Mr. Ryan Richards, if you want to torture me by confusing my heart, then congratulation you are winning" I try to calm my temper, shaking my head in frustration. Again, she is playing the victim.