3

Ryan

"How's your newly wedded bride Ryan?" my best friend Alex asked me teasingly, I glared at him.

"Wife, whose wife?" I reluctantly asked going through with my project file.

"You forgot that you are a married man, Ryan." I tossed the pencil on Alex to shut him up.

"I am not married Alex, stop babbling this thing in such a place, I don't want this speculation on my watch. You know the deal." Alex laughed hysterically.

"I still didn't understand why you have to ma....I mean agreed to her condition, she has nothing on you." He genuinely looked curious.

"A small favor to her mere satisfaction, however, she doesn't know that unknowingly she has given me a chance to humiliate James on every given opportunity, rubbing this marriage on his face." I gave a smug look to Alex, his eyes shine understanding the drill.

"You are such a bastard Ryan." I smirk.

"I pitty Jenny, she will have to endure your wrath because of James." I furrowed my brow in annoyance.

"I beg to differ here, she did this to her. She rejected my proposal, she was full of herself and sided James saying I don't worth her time." I remembered how she rejected my proposal, I found pride for James in her eyes, he was a hero to her and it was a shame his hero couldn't save her.

"She was his fiancé Ryan, a very loyal fiancé" it didn't sit well with me.

"You want to defend her, she should have to think twice before crossing my path, you don't know how I will enjoy breaking her pride slowly leisurely," I promised myself at the very moment of that day when she slapped me. I checked the time on my wristwatch, it was 10 am, late on the first day won't be a good start... I am waiting Jenny..

"The smug look on your face, what are you upto Mr. Ryan Richards?" I grinned looking at my curious friend.

"You have to wait to see that, my new personal assistant will be here anytime."

"You already have an assistant, right? And do I mention that She is a hot chick, don't fire her" his mischievous self is coming out.

"Yeah she is and no, I am not firing her" before I could explain to him further I heard a knock on the door, my secretary entered revealing her sexy long legs. Her flirty eyes seductively landed on me.

"Mr. Richards a girl is sitting outside to meet you without an appointment, I asked her to leave b.." I instantly understood who she was.

"Let her in." She looks surprised, she knows I have an intruder, I never meet anyone without an appointment.

"Watch it" I winked at Alex, confusion was all overwritten on his face.

A very timid messy Jenny came inside, she dressed herself very well, a cream shirt over a trouser, a professional look with a high ponytail. Alex ogled her like she was an alien, I laughed mentally at his expression.

"Alex meets my new personal assistant Ms. Jenny Watson" Lucy's face dropped.

"Mr. Richards what have I done?" she asked with an exasperated tone.

"No need to worry your pretty self, Lucy. You are working very hard, so I decided to give you a helping hand. She will be assisting you and do works like making coffee, filing and arranging files, cleaning my table etc.." Lucy's face brightened, Lucy is very good at her work and at the same time very bitchy too. I was sure she will give a hard time to Jenny and I look forward to it.

"Hello Ms. Watson, welcome to Richards" she faked her smile, Jenny politely nodded.

"Ms. Watson you should learn a few rules here, I don't like late runners. And I want my employee to dress appropriately, it's not a cafe shop Ms. Watson, you are dealing with one of the largest companies, think before wearing such a rug kind of clothes here." Her face flustered, I loved it. This was just a start Jenny, wait for more..