24

Jenny

Ms. Sexy Leg dumped the bunch of documents ordering me to file it and make separate files for each bundle in alphabetical order. She furrowed her brows when I took the files with a broad smile, even I am surprised myself when I thanked her beamingly. She gave me are you insane look, yet I can't stop myself from smiling. I never thought filing could be this entertaining, my hands work mechanically on their accord while humming a sweet melody.

Lucy left the cabin giving me an annoyed look, what? doesn't this girl have a right to be happy? But why I'm this happy? My lips curved into a beautiful smile, when the image of the last insane night played in front of my eyes, a wonderful sight of our cuddles dancing in my head, its crazy and hilarious. I can hardly breathe thinking about our coziness, Gosh, I am daydreaming about him... great Ryan has done the number on me.. Unintentionally giggle escaped from my mouth.

"Somebody looks very happy today, hmmm?" I shuddered with a voice heard from my behind.

"Geez, Amy you nearly gave me a heart attack?" I frowned holding my chest.

"Oh sis, what's going on, you are glowing?" Her scrutinizing gaze is checking me curiously, suddenly I'm feeling shy.

"OMG!! You are blushing, is that because of my ass brother?" I frowned once again at her for using indecent word against Ryan.

"Little respect Amy" she chuckled, god she is making me uncomfortable.

"Possessive over my a.. , pardon for my words, your husband" I know she is teasing me still I can't help myself from blushing.

"I swear on a god Amy, you are not good for my head." I shook my head disapprovingly, she pouted, later we both broke into crazy laugh, hugging each other tight.

"I'm very happy to see this development in your relationship, you make me happy Sis" I don't want to give her false hope, I shook my head.

"You are misjudging it Amy, yes we are now in good terms, that's it. We are not even friends, so my dear Amy stop overthinking over it" She flashed a sweet smile, I can see her mind is working already.

"You leave that to me girl, now tell me how this miracle happened?" she asked me enthusiastically, and I explained her best I could. Her eyes sparked with affection and proud when I mentioned the kinder side of Ryan.

"Are you talking about my brother? I don't believe it, he tried to cook food for you." I nodded shyly, she hugged me and started jumping happily.

"Calm down Amy, if my boss aka Ms. Sexy legs will finds that you are screaming here then she would make my life living hell, trust me" This earned me her sexy pout once again.

"She can't, I will ask Ryan to kick her out of this company if she will give you any trouble." The evil in me would do happy dance if she gets terminated but the good of me ask not to be a mean girl. Nowdays, the Evil of me comes out easily at every event, though this time good of me won the round.

"No, you are not going to use your sister power Amy, nobody knows here about my estrange relationship with Ryan, and I would like to keep it this way." I told her hastily, her posture became serious.

"Fine, I won't interfere. Anyways, I'm very happy today. Ryan is opening up to you, he is showing his gentle and caring side of him, Jenny he is gem of a person but he hides it very well behind his ruthless behavior. Jenny, I discovered that he is very insecure and unsure, when it comes to relations." I look at her confusingly, insecure, Ryan ? I can't believe it, he has no reason to be insecure.

"I know what you are thinking" Amy smiled bitterly, "Honestly, if I would have not known him personally, I could think the same." Her eyes saddened.

"Why? Amy tell me more about him" I insisted, she refused politely once more.