19

Ryan

I woke up with a dead throbbing headache, Aghh... I rubbed my eyes and stretch my hands lazily. Dyna is sleeping peacefully, looking hot but exhausted, last night I was too rough with her, that's Jenny's fault, she was all in my mind when sexy Dyna was on my bed, she was mocking me, repeating her comment, James is better than you. Shit, I hate it, James and Jenny, a thought of them together drives me insane. She has ruined my day when the morning is not even started, damn Jenny.

I got out of my bedroom after getting ready for the office, and the smell of freshly brewed coffee and croissants enticed me. I walked to the kitchen, and as expected Jenny is making the delicious rolls, leaning to the kitchen with folded arms, I admire her beauty for a while until I announced my presence.

"Good morning" I greeted to her, she turns her head, giving me cynical look, it seems somebody is not in a good mood. Avoiding me, she continued her task,  flipping the rolls, she pour the fresh coffee in a mug for herself and I decided to steal it from her. And as I took the rolls and a cup of coffee from the table, I didn't even have to wait to make it to the couch before the furious Jenny grabbed my shirt from behind.

"Don't you have a little manner?" she shouted angrily, her messy hair, furious brown eyes and even the aprons she wore looks extremely desirable.

"Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.. here you are being violent, and think to lecture me on manner" I narrowed my eyes to her, she flushed and instantly removed her hand from my shirt.

"You took my breakfast" she frowns crossing her arms, I couldn't hold my smile.

"You can have another one, be my guest" I tried to be cute, she pouts.

"You should have at least asked politely instead of stealing my breakfast" she pouted again, I want to pinch her nose.

"Excuse me, how can I steal anything from my own damn house? I own everything here" I hold my smile looking at her angrily reddened face. She gapes at me for a while then turned to the kitchen.

"Hmm...heavenly delicious.. I have to look for loopholes to extend our contract, so I can have you for myself." She looked back with her sad eyes, it made me regret for my words.

"Everything is a contract deal to you, isn't it?" her words stabbed me, her gaze fixed on me, questioning me. I'm actually taken aback with her question, why she has to complicate the things? I'm just trying to civil around her but she has to use her smart mouth.

"What are you doing here?" I turn. Dyna stands at my bedroom door in my shirt, half-asleep but still manage to look furious. Jenny shifts uneasily, feeling awkward.

"What it looks like? Having breakfast" I nonchalantly replied her having a bite of roll, secretly happy with her presence as it breaks the stressful moment.

"Oh, I see your maid prepared your breakfast, she is very good at her work, you should reward her Ryan" she smirk to Jenny, I didn't like her comment, generally her bitchiness towards Jenny amuse me but now it irritates me, I'm about to shut her up when Jenny took the matter in her hands.

"How thoughtful of you Dyna, she is right Ryan your maids need to be rewarded, me for making your breakfast and her for making your nights" Jenny lashed out on Dyna, I almost choked on my coffee.

"How dare you to insult me?" Dyna said walking down the stairs.

"The same way you think you can" Oh, my fiery cracker is on her role, think something Ryan before things get worse.

"Why are you not saying anything Ryan? She is insulting me, she calls me by names in degrading way. She thinks I'm a whore" Oh Christ, what to do? Dyna looks really hurt with Jenny's comment, her eyes moisture, on the contrary Jenny throwing her dreadful glares on both of us. What a good morning to start with...