6

Ryan

Her eyes shoot me a murderous glare, her lips stiff with rage, I know my words crushed her self-respect by referring to her as my object.

"No thanks Jenny, we are going out for the party." Dyna covered up for me, Jenny forced a smile on her face and sat at a table, dismissing us. I didn't like it.

"I have changed my mind, Jenny get ready you are joining us." She got astounded by the announcement, her mouth opened agape, on the other hand, Dyna doesn't look amused at all with the news.

"uhh..I..I am tired, as you can see I am ready for bed, thanks for the offer though." Impressively holding her initial shock, answered very nonchalantly. Why can't she understand there is no room for No when I demand.

That's bad, you are still coming, 10 minutes, that's all you have to get ready or I don't mind taking you as it is, personally, I prefer to take you in baggy clothes." Her jaw dropped to the floor when she realized how serious I am. She huffed like a small kid and went to her room. I totally forgot about Dyna's presence until she opened her mouth.

"Why?" She asked.

"Why for what?" I replied innocently.

"You know it very well, it seems you can't spend a single moment without her, first home, then office, and now you invited her to party." Sometimes Dyna pisses me off, her jealousy clearly on display.

"Don't be ridiculous sweetheart, you know the reason behind it" I tried to put some sense in her.

"Oh..really, please enlighten me then." she mockingly replied.

"No fun in telling, wait and watch" I winked at her, she rolled her eyes, absolutely hating me right now, anyway who cares!

Jenny came after exactly ten minutes, wearing a satin black cut-out jump suit, her hair tied in a messy bun, and nude make up, who gets ready this way for the party. Dyna checked her out and gave a mockery smile to her, Jenny doesn't even look affected.

"If you both are done scrutinizing me, I suggest we should leave, as I told you already I am tired and I have a shitty boss in the office who makes sure I should not even breathe in working time." her words were full of venom, I could hear her frustration from her choice of words.

She sat backside in the car, Dyna was talking all the way in the drive screwing my head, finally, we reached the venue. I love this kind of party, loud music, crazy crowd, alcohol, and not to forget pretty girls.

"Hey dude" Alex welcomed me, this is his party, he kissed Dyna on her cheek and later he smiled looking at Jenny.

"You know her right, she is my" I gave a pregnant pause, her face flushed, she knows what's coming. "My beautiful Trophy" I completed.

The fun just started when Sara walked over staring disgustingly at Jenny, she is wearing a white sexy short dress.

"Hey babes, looking gorgeous" she complimented Dyna kissing her cheek, Jenny rolled her eyes at them.

"Why is she here? Nerd looks better than her, at least she should have put some extra effort to be part of this lavish party." Sara insulted her openly.

"That she is standing right before you, so if you want to comment, throw directly talk to me." I love her outburst, she never played the victim, instead, she fights with a better comback.

"You don't worth my time" Sara snapped at her.

"Oh, I don't" she dramatically put her hand on her chest "Yet, I have all your attention hon, you guys are very confusing" I dared to admit that I don't regret taking her to this party, she is an entertainer, I found her company enjoyable. Sara thumped her foot angrily and left the group, Dyna gave me I told you so glare and followed her.