14

Ryan

I checked Rick, his temperature cooled down and his pulse is normal now. My heart melted looking at this broken man, the guy I used to know was strong like a wall then who is this guy? It looks like he is fighting an internal battle which somehow draining him off and to avoid all this he has drawn himself to drugs in a try of killing himself. How to help him before he blows himself in ashes because of drugs, I brushed my hair in frustration, I left him in his room after checking on him last time, for now, he looks stress free.

The next morning I found Jenny in the kitchen making breakfast, it makes me happy seeing her in the kitchen or when she does any household works around, it gives me a feeling of home. A grin plastered on my face admiring her from afar, it reminded me of my Mom. She used to love cooking especially for me and I used to chirping around her, those were happy days which not lasted for a long. My happy mood turned to sour, I grip my hand into fist controlling my anger. I walked to her and she greeted me with beautiful smile offering me a coffee, looking her all radiant I feel myself a great looser. I have signed the contract to make her life nothing but a fucking turmoil but it looks I'm not doing anything right here.

"Right on time" she said, I took the coffee mug and smashed it angrily.

"I think you have taken the role of my wife very seriously, let me clear it once for all, you are nothing but my slave, in other words my fucking slut. Do you get it? " She looks surprised, her eyes displayed her hurt.

"Have you woke up on a wrong side of your bed?" she asked sarcastically, hiding her pain. In a fraction of a minute, I hovered over her in intimating way, I can smell her fear.

"You are not allowed to disrespect me, this is my last warning unless you want me to show you your right place Ms. Jenny Watson. I think I gave you too much of freedom, since now you will ask for my permission for everything. Are we clear?" I asked her almost on her mouth. She simply nodded, good for her.

"Good, clear this mess" I ordered her, she kept her eyes on a floor, she licked her lips nervously and I watched her every moment. Slowly she looked at me with the pout, I raised my eyebrows to her.

"What?" I asked eventually.

"If you will shift from me then only I can clear the mess" she retorted with her sass, giving her murderous glare I moved away from her. she bent down to clear the mess showing her perfect bottom, an evil smiled curved on my lips. I walked to her and slap little harshly on her perfect round back, she let out a gasp.

"You scoundrel, don't you dare to do that again?" She yelled angrily on me rubbing her back, her fiery brown eyes turned to red.

"Why not?" I responded to her with a soft squeeze to her bottom after pushing my body into hers, making her squirm against him.

"Ge..get.. your hands off me!" she squeaked out, she tried to push me but she couldn't even budge me.

"I own this for a year, I own you for a year, and you have no right to deny me" he pressed his lips gently to her ear.

"Please" she whined.

"Hope you learned your lesson, I am your boss in the office and at home, never forget your place" she bite her lips hard, she squeezed her eyes and a small tears escape from them, I pulled away from her quickly.

"Don't waste your tears, it won't work on me. Get me a hot coffee" I ordered her before leaving her alone.

I sat on a dining table feeling guilty, I shouldn't have to lash out on her, you should work on your temper Ryan. Where the hell is James? You cannot hide from me forever.. you coward you don't even care for your love, such a shameless man. My gaze shifted to the sound of her footsteps, she walked with the tray. She plated the breakfast and coffee for me without meeting my gaze.