20

Jenny

A piece of light music, cold breezy air and this silent road overwhelmed me. I'm glad Ryan allow fresh air instead of switching AC in the car, his jacket warming me and some uncertain feelings nestled in me. I braced myself more into his jacket by wrapping arms around me, I felt him in it and I want to dissolve myself into him. However, this thought frightened me, what's​ happening to me? I found changes in myself, unknowingly I'm drowning to him, an strong attraction fascinated us which is dangerous to both of us. Jenny, this is just an arrangement, you are bounded to him with the contract of an year and now surprisingly few months left, it would be over soon. Today he even promised Dyna to give her a ring, she would be next Mrs. Ryan Richard's, she would flaunt his name and her marriage, she won't be a secret Trophy wife like you. Nobody will ever know I was married to this Mr. Arrogant, I would be one of his glorious story to tell his friends at drinks table then slowly a forgotten Trophy wife. A tear rolled over my cheek observing Ryan who is driving the car, unaware of thunder which is creating havoc inside me. I turned my head to windows to wipe my tears.

"Are you cold?" His voice stuttered me, I shook my head without looking at him. My cheeks heated with his intense gaze, I bite my mouth to control my wracking nerves.

"Why this silent treatment? You were different this morning" he said in teasing manner yet there was a sincere curiosity.

Yeah, this morning, how could I forgot, it was crazy. I behaved out of Jenny's character as she would have not given a fuck what Ryan's bitch says but this fool Jenny felt hurt. It never bother me sleeping in next room to Ryan where he sleeps with random women but now I couldn't breathe under one roof where he shares intimacy with other. This all Amy's fault, yes it is all because of her. She filled the nonsense in my head, she advised me to look at this Mr. Arrogant as my husband to give a chance to this relationship. And me being an idiot unintentionally developed that delusional in my head. Just erased that shit from your head and be normal again.

"I feel like am talking to statue" his frustrate voice pulled me out of my trance.

"Sorry" I spit it out uncertainly, it turned out to be a huge shock to both of us. Without warning he cut off​ the engine, I nearly hit my head on the dash board but thank God my seat belts were on.

"Hope you are not sick" his palm touched my head, he started checking on me, I scowled at him.
"What? How you want me to take this, this fiery cracker said sorry to me" Fiery cracker, what the hell, he gave me a name without my permission.

"Fiery cracker, it's rude to give such nasty name to the person Mr." I snapped at him, a smug smile appeared on his face and my all worries and guilty conscience washed away.

"Like you take permission, huh?" His naughty smile quicken my heart beats. He looks so adoring when he smiles.

"Well point made Mr. Arrogant" I flashed my sweet smile to him dropping the hint of game is on Mr., He scrunched his nose disapprovingly.

"And she is back" he said sarcastically, we looked each other for a while before busting into a laughter, it feels good after a horrific day.

"On a serious note, why sorry?" He asked once he stop, it makes me uncomfortable.

"You know why but still you want to hear from me to enjoy the humiliation" I complained frowning at him.

"I would love to humiliate you but seriously I don't have any idea why you are sorry." He genuinely looks​ unaware.

"Fine, let me cut this crap for all, I'm sorry for this morning." I omitted finally.

"Which part you are sorry for?" His eyes became serious, now this conversation getting heated again.