9

Hey lovelies,

Happy reading!!

Jenny

Two weeks of my marriage and it felt like a decade. The first week of my marriage was a nightmare, after our little party incident Ryan kept his distance from me and I am grateful to him for making my life less dramatic at least for a few days. He didn't demand or order anything from me the way he used to, he silently does his work making my existence invisible, trust me I have no complaints about that. If he wants something he asks Lucy, he wants only one thing from me that is his coffee..

I hurriedly finished my filing as I have already late for lunch, Leo is going to kill me today for making him wait alone at the restaurant. Leo is really a nice guy, we both clicked on our first meet. Initially, he tried to flirt with me but when I informed him about my committed relationship with James he became my buddy. Funny isn't it..... I don't even know where my relationship stands with James now.... Anyway, Leo entertained me with his horribly failed dates story, his all dates end up with him getting slapped by his dates. I really laugh out loud when he makes hurt faces, I don't understand why on an earth he doesn't feel any connection with every girl whom he dates, especially spending a night, obviously, he deserves a tight slap.. hahaha

"You are late again." He frowned.

"I'm sorry, you know how Lucy is? She dumps every little thing on me, I hate her" Now it's my routine to bitch and complain about everything to Leo, he is a good listener.

"I could have said something bad if she was not been gifted with such a mouth-watering body" he made disgusting lustful faces, I tossed a tissue on his face playfully.

"You men should use your brain rather than thinking from your..." I stopped before completing my sentence, my face reddened with embarrassment, oh God what am I doing.. since when have I become such a blunt.

"Yeah..yeah.. complete that, I love to hear your opinion about men " he mischievously smiled.

"Shut up Leo, I need to rush now, lunch time over" I winked at him.

"C'mon few minutes more, I am enjoying this discussion." He pouted like a girl, I laughed again.

"You can happily spend your time flirting with numerous girls as you are a marketing head not like me just an assistant, I have plenty of work Mr." he frowned yet got up after paying the bill.

I was walking ahead when Leo called me from behind, he brought two cupcakes, are you kidding me..

"What's that?" he bewildered and watched me before replying.

"You never had cupcakes before." Stupid man.

"Are you crazy I know what it is but why did you buy this?" I literally yelled at him.

"Of course for eating genius, my lunch cannot be complete without dessert, you were in hurry, I didn't get a chance to order dessert. So, I brought this, we can have it while walking to the office" I smiled, this man is seriously crazy.

"One day your sweet tooth going to give you a serious health problem Leo" I narrowed my eyes to him, he avoided me by having a big chunk of his cupcake. I have to admit the taste of the cupcake is divine ..it is full of chocolate chips, Leo left on his floor. I am glad I am alone in the lift, I shamelessly devoured my chocolate cupcake. The lift stopped, I thought to have a mouthful bite before anybody enters in, to my utter shock Ryan entered. As usual, he was typing something on his phone, he just dismissed me when he found me in the lift then all of sudden once again he turned his gaze on me, his eyes fixed on me intently, my heart started pounding rapidly, I don't know whenever his eyes turned into serious, it makes me deadly nervous, he stepped towards me, remotely I backed away, this happens until I pressed myself on the lift wall. He leaned over my face, his mouth just an inch away from mine, I breathed heavily, his cologne making me go weak on my knees, I couldn't dare to meet his eyes. I don't know what's happening to me, oh God why has my floor not yet come, please God 25th floor.. unfortunately, it's on 16th. Suddenly his fingers slowly moved away my loose hair strands from my face, I panicked looking on the floor gripping my hand anxiously, his finger traced my lips and stop on the side corner of my mouth, I am completely breathless. His thumb brushed over the corner of my mouth then he put the same finger on his mouth, I felt my numbs freeze while my mouth snapped open staring at him widely then it registered to my dead brain he wiped the chocolate from my mouth. His eyes were intimidatingly fixed on my lips when he licked his finger, I am glued to my place in a dead shock, and to my relief the door opened on our floor. He walked away normally as if nothing happened and I blankly stood frozen at my place.

"What, you don't have any work today?" his stern voice snapped me out from my tremor. I dumbly shook my head and then again nodded, don't know how to react, but before he makes fun of me I walked out of the lift and ran away to my desk.

I rushed to the fresh room, I watched myself in the mirror, unknowingly I traced my lips where he touched me a few minutes earlier, I felt his intense gaze still on me which makes me shiver with an indescribable feeling. I closed my eyes in frustration, what am I doing...shit.. I splashed water on my face to clear my head, Ryan got a master's degree in manipulating women's feelings, Jenny you have to be very alert and strong around him. James ... I am sorry I got distracted... where are you damn it.

I checked myself once again before leaving the restroom, I impatiently started dialing James's number which is still on voicemail, I put a hand on my head helplessly, James... I dialed his friend's number, and luckily he answered quickly.

"Nick, it's me, Jenny" I said.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked concernedly.

"I'm fine, Nick where is James?" I directly asked he got silent for a few minutes which make me worried.

"Tell me Nick for God sake, it has been two weeks and his phone is still on voicemail. I am worried." I almost choked.

"I don't know, umm.. I have not seen him since your.. I mean" tears escaped from my eyes, I disconnected the call, not wanting to discuss my shameful contract. Hope James, you are alright, hiding is not a solution James..

Ryan

I completely avoided Jenny this whole week, her half-naked picture haunted my nights, I don't want to complicate this contract by bedding with her, I mean not this early. First I will break her ego, so she cannot fight when I will decide to make her mine. And at the same time I want James to be here when I claimed his love, there is no fun without him. But when I saw her in the lift with the chocolate spread over her mouth, my all planning washed out of my head, I got lost in my lust, I licked the chocolate from her mouth seductively, I observed her eyes also changed darkly. I wanted to kiss passionately those quivering lips which moisten from the tip of her tongue when she nervously licked away, but the damn lift stopped. I gripped myself and walked away, a smug smile plastered on my face recollecting Jenny's uncertain face, poor kid.

I can't concentrate on my work, I want to get her out of my system, it's sexual frustration for sure. I rested my head on a chair, I heard the door knock, the sexy looking Lucy is standing at my door, her bedroom eyes invited me sensually, she can cede me for a now. I signaled her to come closer to me and she happily obliged to obey.

Jenny

I completed all tasks of the day, the upcoming event is very important and prestigious for Richards. We are looking for a well-reputed event planner, I have fixed a few appointments for the interview. I thought to remind Ryan about tomorrow's schedule with event planners, however, I am very nervous to meet him again then I decided to look for a Lucy. I looked everywhere and there is no sign of her, eventually, I decided to inform him personally. I opened the cabin door of Ryan, and I heard noises of moaning and panting, without looking anywhere I reversed back. There is no need for any genius to know what's happening in the cabin, why this man can't keep his pants on. I really hate him.. I stomped my foot angrily before walking away from there, I am totally busy slanging Ryan in my head that I lost it and bumped into something hard, I rubbed my head looking over the object, and I froze when I met familiar ocean blue eyes. He is looking more deliciously handsome than I remembered last, he is in a business suit today, looking like a rich hot tycoon, then I observed his scowl. Why does he always carry an angry face? I'm curious how he will look when he smiles...

"Can't you walk with your open eyes" he sulked at me, I stuttered at my place.

"Mr. Nobody" stupidly his name slipped away from my lips, I mean his said name.. he looked at me confusingly. How stupid I'm sounding, great... not bother to correct his name, he marched towards Ryan's cabin. I have to stop him otherwise he will witness the dirty picture.

"Excuse me, do you have an appointment?" I asked him to make him stop, but he didn't stop at all. I ran to him.

"Mr. No.." he angrily glared at me which made me gulp my word into my mouth, he turned again to Ryan's cabin, I was about to call him again but he showed me his hand to shut me up without turning at me. I am not brave enough to stop him, he is a very dangerous man. I slowly peek through the open door, I took a deep breath, thankfully they are decent in front of Mr. Nobody.. what's his name anyway.