5

Hello, beautiful people there!!

Update time!!

I know it's after a long time, hope you will enjoy this chapter...pls don't forget to share your thought on the story so far :))

A huge thanks for making such a lovely cover for His Trophy....Thanks a ton, friend.. 😘😘

Jenny

Ms. Sexy leg came after spending the longest hour in the cabin, With a smirk and satisfied look on her face, stupid bitch.

"I need a coffee" she ordered me, shameless woman, I didn't understand she is a beautiful woman, can have any good guy, yet she choose to be somebody's whore. She set her eyes on another woman's man. Anyway who I am to judge anybody when I am doing the same, only difference is I have no choice, she has..

The whole day I was busy with the bundle of work, finally time to go. I was waiting for transport when I found a car stopping by me.

"Hey, I am Leo, working as a Marketing head in Richards. We didn't get an opportunity to formally be introduced" I have seen him in the company, he was right, they didn't do my formal introduction with the employees, of course, they were busy dumping their works on me. This Leo is a very handsome guy, he has perfect brown eyes.

"Oh, Hey! I am Jenny Watson, a help for Ms. Lucy Timmer" we shook our hands, he is standing before me smiling, it is a little awkward.

"Don't you mind if I drop you at home?" he asked in a very polite way.

"No, it's fine, I will get the transport, thanks" I replied.

"Don't worry I am not a stalker, you are safe with me," he has a charm, I refused still he finds a way to convince me, who won't like a free ride especially when you have a tight pocket. Lucky me!

He opened the door for me, what a gentlemen he is, Ryan you have so much to learn from your staff. We chatted the whole drive, he is a nice guy. I asked him to drop me a few miles away from Ryan's house.

"You stay quite close to Ryan, you should ask him to give you pick up and drop service" he teased me, I mentally rolled my eyes, I stayed not near to his place but at his home Leo, he won't give me a ride at all.

"I prefer transport" I answered honestly, Leo smiled.

"Right, you are different Jenny, umm.....See you then" he said very sweetly, I blushed ... who won't.

I left after saying goodbye to Leo, I put my bag on a coffee table, and I took a glass of water while sitting on a chair.

"I gather you found an admirer, very nice my not-so-innocent wife" Bewildered by his words I stood there in shock, I was not expecting him so early at home.

"What?" I frowned.

"You started flirting around, Jenny" he looked at me accusingly, I am shocked, he saw me with Leo.

"I...he gave me a lift, that's it! What's your problem, you are behaving like a jealous husband" I am not answerable to him, yet he is my husband though.

"Jealous" he laughed mocking me, "C'mon Jenny don't flatter yourself, fuck whoever you want, by all means, don't stop in my account, I am just wondering if it would be hard for James to see the real face of his naive fiancée" it hurt, he knows a mere subject of James shatters my world.

"You leave this to him, you don't have to worry about us, better work on your relationship with Dyna,"he smirked.

"Why does our relationship need any kind of work?" He quizzically stared at me.