30

Ryan

Dyna stalled across the floor like a model on a catwalk, in her silver dress cut to the knee. Below the waist, it left nothing to the imagination, luring me from the bold confidence in those bedroom eyes. She is certainly the most beautiful woman and she knew it.

"Ryan, it's been long," she said huskily in her seducing voice, rather than getting excited I am looking at her with a bored expression. She needs to get me on board, or she is going to lose me...again! It happens all the time, the same situation every day and I can't seems to shake it. Apparently, I started zoning out more frequently. Dyna tries her best to hold my attention, yet my mind is always dreaming and it is somewhere else. Fuck.. I cursed under my breath when my heart answered where it is... I thought throwing her out of my face would ease these bewildered feelings but it has stirred up surprisingly, it seems Jenny has taken my soul with her, leaving me in the empty shell of a body. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her, wondering whether this has affected her in the same way? Off course not, otherwise she would have called you once at least, it has been three days and I am missing her like crazy. She is everywhere, not leaving me at all. My home and office are not the same without her.

"Ryan, baby, I need you" Dyna's voice jolted me out of my thoughts, shit! I spaced out again. She is so close to my face, she puts her head on the crook of my neck, kissing me flatteringly. She pulled back and look for my reaction. I stare at her blankly, she lean forward and kissed my lips.

"I have to go" I managed to choke out. I got up, ready to leave but Dyna stopped me with her hurtful voice.

"Why you are doing this to us?" She was mortified with my rejection, I can understand.

"I am little stressed up with the business, I am not feeling for this right now" She stared at me with a puzzle.

"Liar, it's her, isn't it?" she spitted out nastily.

"No.. and even if it is, that's none of your business. Well, we both agreed to the terms of no commitment and no string sort of relationship, right?" I could see the hurt in her eyes, I am feeling disgusted for doing this. The fact is, I care for her but can never feel the type of love that she expects from me.

"You are right, I am nothing to you," she said squeezing her eyes shut and sitting on the edge of the bed before raising her hand to cover her face. Fuck my head, I brushed my hair in frustration and helplessly sit near her.

"D, don't make this complicated. We both know we never meant to be together, I care for you but not enough for any commitment" I rub her back in a soothing way, and her shoulder shakes with her sobs. I just want to get out of this situation, the subject of commitment irritates me. How funny it is, the same thing I can't give to other but expect from the particular one... I want to tie Jenny to me for this word, legally she is liable for my all questions, yet she decided to lie which indicates she does hold secrets and I am dying slowly assuming it has to do with James.

"D, you were talking about your new clothing line, I think you should go for it. Don't worry about finance" Few times she has shown her interest in clothing line and I knew she wants my help, this way I could cheer her up.

"You think your money can buy everything, my pain, and my hurt" I am astounded by her answer, but she reacted differently. She has always been an opportunist, why is she reacting this way?

"D...I.." I struggle with the words. Without saying I tried to walk away but again she surprised me.

"But still if you want to do it, who am I to stop you, you would earn a good chunk from this investment." There she is.. I return the smile to her, her teary eyes glittered with excitement. I wish it could be that easy around Jenny..but to my lucky star...it's not..it irritates the hell out of me knowing I couldn't catch her thoughts. I hate you Jenny for doing this.