26

Ryan

I shouldn't have been here with Dyna, she irritates the hell out of me. She became more possessive and pushy towards me nowadays, especially when she didn't get what she was expecting.. a damn ring. Initially, she tried to avoid me displaying her wrath and when she didn't get any response from me, she came back crying. She screwed my mind with her tears, I felt bad for her as she always stood by me, and never bothered about my careless behavior, she deserves a little respect for that. But today when she was all over me in front of Jenny, I felt remorseful...not for Dyna, but for Jenny. The way her eyes lost her brightness, her smile vanished from her face, and a pinch of guilt stuttered me. She has not even exchanged many words and left early from the office.

Honestly, I want to go back to my home, back to Jenny, I discovered that I enjoy her company, talking to her on the couch, and eating her homemade delicious food. The idea of this wild party suffocates me now, I want to go home, to my wife.. wait a minute, I freaked out, what am I thinking?

"Hey man, how are you?" Steve's annoying voice broke my train of thought.

"Good" I want to punch this guy again for laying his hand on Jenny, be sober Ryan, it's Alex's party, for his success and you don't want to ruin this, right?

"Seems you are still an angry, sorry man, I was drunk" I snapped my gaze at him.

"If you want to stay safe, better don't remind me about that night?" I roared to him like an angry lion.

"Steve, Ryan is right, no need to talk about what happened. Keep that in the past, let's start afresh" Dyna intervened, she is a smart woman and knows how to use her words correctly.

"As always D is right" Sara sided Dyna, like the trained puppy she is.

"Whatever, we are good as far as you stay miles away from Jenny" it's not a simple word but a clear alarming threat from my side. I excused myself from them and headed to the bar. Their company started giving me a headache.

The waitress poured me a drink, I gulped it in one go. I refrained from absconding from this party as its Alex's party. He is busy with a bunch of beautiful models and his investors. Alex raised his glass from afar, I raised mine winking at him. You lucky bastard, I mouthed him, he smiled pulling a girl to him.

I glanced over my phone, and an urge to call Jenny overpowered me. I am missing her miserably and I know this is not good. I gulped another drink and my eyes wandered around the room suddenly it freeze at the entrance. I felt my heart skip a bit, I am sure I'm not drunk enough to hallucinate. It's her, definitely Jenny but what is the hell she is wearing? I almost choke on my drink, she looks different and breathtakingly beautiful, and my eyes are only on her, refusing to even blink.

She is wearing a lavender short dress that stopped two inches above her knees showing her fine sexy legs, she curled up her hair which floated in the air, she has little makeup on her face, what the hell she is up to? I was dumbfounded to watch her smiling at Amy, my eyes were about to pop out of my head when she turned to display her naked back, she dared to wear not a short but a backless dress. My every protective instinct is aroused and rage lived and breathed inside of me. Furiously I marched in her direction.

"Why the hell are you here?" I barked at her, her beautiful face dropped from my rude comment.

"Bro, she is with me" Amy jumped defending Jenny, I shot my glare at her, she is also wearing a mini dress that rested on her mid-thigh, what's wrong with these girls? At least, Jenny is a little decent compared to my badass sis.

"Amy, what are you wearing?" I yelled at her, making both the girl gasped in horror.

"Its call the trend in fashion, of course, you must be knowing as you have a girlfriend who is into the fashion world" she pointed a finger to Dyna, then I noticed she is also wearing too much revealing dress which doesn't affect me a all, the way it's affecting looking these two.