8

Hello, lovelies!!

Enjoy another Chapter of his Trophy!!

Ryan

It was a big mistake to drag Jenny into this party. I admit it was fun in the start but her cheeky attitude gave me a headache. Sometimes, I wonder how did she agree to sign the contract because so far as much as I got to know her she doesn't take anybody's shit, of course, it's me who made this happen. A smug smile escaped from my lips.

This beautiful girl before me started rubbing my thigh seductively, what's her name? umm... who cares?

"Ryan, let's go somewhere private where we can talk peacefully." I bet she wants to do more than a peaceful talk, who would mind such an alluring offer. I smiled playfully gazing at her popped-out breasts.

"Are you sure we will only talk honey?" I asked giving her a lopsided grin.

"You know we could do much more than just talking" she winked at me with her flirtatious smile. I wanted to ravish her body mercilessly but somebody has to interrupt, bad timing.

"Unfortunately not today Selena" Dyna spoiled the mood.

"Hey, Dyna" Selena nervously greeted her, Dyna flashed a fake smile.

"If you could excuse me, I can talk with my boyfriend." I hate it when she calls me her boyfriend, nobody owns me, Selena understood her unsaid warning and left from there.

"Boyfriend, how childish it is?" I frowned.

"If you don't want me to call you boyfriend then be my fiancé, I don't mind." Her tone was teasing but her words were serious.

"How about just Ryan" her face dropped, we are together for a long, yet I have not committed to her anything, we are in an open relationship. I know she wants more but I am not ready for being tied up with one woman.

"You always find a way to hurt me" Her beautiful face showed the pain impacted by my words.

"Dyna, I don't want to lose my bachelorhood. I am not the man who believes in a serious relationship, you know this since the day we met." I told her emphatically

"Yet you choose to marry a stranger" she snapped.

"You know the reason," I said sternly, she sighed in defeat. I found Amy coming towards me, she looks worried, I instantly got up, if I care for anybody after my father that's Ammy.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Ryan, where is Jenny?" Ahhh.. what?

"I don't know, she was with you, right?" I answered.

"I have checked everywhere, but no sign of her, where she could be?" Ammy worriedly asked me, the question is valid, where is she? Oh fuck, don't tell me she left the party.. such a stubborn girl...she could be in a danger.. I avoided that thought. Suddenly I heard Sara's scream, we all turned to her voice and found injured Steve, his nose is broken.

"What happened to him?" We all asked unanimously.

"That bitch, she has called someone to beat me up." Steve vindictively busted.

"You are talking about whom?" I got confused.

"Your so called trophy girl" he heatedly uttered, Jenny did this, I can't believe it or...

"You mean to say, she called James" I knew it they are in touch.

"It was not him but he could be his man," he said wiping her nose.

"Where is she?" it ignited my anger to know they are still in touch and Jenny smartly hid it from me.

"She left with that guy." Sara inserted between.