Chapter two: Neptuna

When I woke up I suddenly knew some of who I was, but not everything. My dreams were just seeing Carrie fall slowly to his death.

"Good morning." Alivia yawned next to me.

I didn't tell them about Carrie. I couldn't even say it myself, or I would start shaking from the nerves.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

"Guys Angita made breakfast." Natalie walked past the door.

"Wow, I need to visit Carrie's house more often." Alivia looked around.

"This isn't his house." I spoke without thinking.

"Of course it isn't, it's his parent's."

"No, not that. This isn't the only house his family owns."

"Huh. Sounds like a great family to live in."

"Let's go get food." I frowned and got up.

It doesn't seem like a nice family at all, I thought. Doesn't she know how stressful it must have been for Carrie, growing up without his parents?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alivia eyed me while we were walking down the hallway.

I realised I was glaring at her.

"No reason." I shook my head and looked forward.

I sat down at the table and started eating my pancakes. Sadly they weren't blue but I think I could live.

"Okay guys we need to talk about this prophecy." Max started the conversation. I glanced up at him, taking another bite of my food, then looked back down at my plate and nodded.

"I just realised Neptuna hasn't even heard the prophecy yet!" Natalie smacked a hand to her forehead.

"I think I remember it," Alivia started to recite the prophecy,

"An evil force threatens them all,

To sea or arrow Olympus will fall,

The Centaur, the arrow and war's daughter shall meet

But one of them will get feat,

All out war shall destroy the land

Five shall go to the place of sand

Though only one will return

They shall make the water churn,

Only one group shall survive,

One leader may not come back alive."

"Well that's pleasant, death and despair everywhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, that rhymed!" Natalie smiled.

"What did?" Max asked.

"Despair and everywhere."

"Okay then, mate." Max chuckled.

"So where are we anyway?" I asked Angita.

"Columbus."

"Wait, we're in Ohio?"

"No. Columbus, Nevada."

"Dang it." I hissed.

Then I realised something.

"Why can't we just use the doors?" I questioned.

"It wouldn't work. The doors only go to and from Camp." Natalie explained.

"Oh." I slumped into my chair, then gave a long sigh. Virtus opened the kitchen door and poked his head in.

"Angita, come with me. You too, Neptuna." The look he gave me told me not to say anything. I jumped to my feet and rushed out the door, Angita behind me.