Chapter sixty one: Carrie

During the war.

The clouds parted and one by one the gods flew down in their chariots.

Oh great, I just got done dealing with Apollo and the rest of you have to come join the party too? Wait, there's something wrong. There's no thunder, no lightning, no Zeus, no Jupiter. Once my eyes caught Athena, I let out a growl.

As soon as all of the warriors from Camp Jupiter and Camp Half Blood had been taken down I ordered everyone to return to camp and get ready to greet our new guests. Then invited the gods to come and eat dinner with us. Some were weary of tricks or the whole 'eating with demigods' thing. But eventually they agreed.

I headed back to camp and went into my cabin. As soon as I entered Reyna pinned me to the wall, her eyes wide with either fear or anger, maybe both.

"What the hell was that?" She hissed. "Where the hell are we?"

"Calm down." I pulled her arm away from my throat. "And I welcome you both to my cabin, in Camp Ops. I know you've both been trying to find this place ever since we met, and I knew that it would be better if I teleported you both to my cabin instead of with the rest of your campers."

"Where's Percy?" Chiron questioned while Reyna tried to wrap her head around what was happening.

"He's with the healers."

"Okay." Chiron relaxed.

"I can show you guys around, if you would like."

"Sure." Reyna sighed.

"Okay, just don't freak out. It's a lot to take in at first glance." I laughed and opened the door for both of them.

Reyna stepped through first.

"Oh my gods." She breathed and looked around at the landscape.

"I know it is not as historic as Camp Jupiter or as home-y as Camp Half Blood, but it's good enough." I shrugged. "The mountains protect us from monsters and angry gods. We do not sort demigods by rank or parent, we rank them by age. And Reyna, I know what you are thinking, and we do have a few schools in the town for the campers that like to stay year-round, or the ones that their families are here." I spoke as we walked.

"Where's the town?"

"If you follow the path and signs it's just a little while from here." I pointed toward where the stone path goes to brick.

I showed them just about everything, but I stayed away from the mountains.

"Wait so you have control over gods and titans?"

"Not exactly, after the titan and giant wars they needed someplace to go, so I allowed them to come here as long as they do not attack any of my campers or destroy too much."

"That's so dangerous."

"Yeah, well, comes with the job." I shrugged. "They normally keep to themselves unless they are taunted so unless one of your guy's campers taunt them or attack them then it should be alright."

"So you're saying just keep Percy away from them?" Reyna said bluntly.

"Yeah, pretty much." I laughed. "Okay, so I have to go talk to Annabeth Chase and Thalia Grace."

"Why?" Chiron eyed me.

"They just need to know something." I assured him. "You guys can keep looking around, just do whatever you want." I jogged over to where the campers from the other camps were being held.

Top two cabins report to the holding area. Repeat. Top two cabins report to the holding area.

A few moments later I had about fifty or more campers in front of me. Not to mention, a few feet above me.