Chapter sixty four: Neptuna

Poseidon caught up to Percy and I then brought us to Olympus. Apparently Neptune got Regar, Apollo picked Alivia, Demeter picked Max and so on and so on.

"Guys," I yelled to the group of demigods, "Look at the time!"

12:43

43 minutes after Zeus' soul was supposed to latch onto Carrie's.

But Carrie was nowhere to be seen.

Half the group had no clue what I was talking about.

Suddenly Hermes emerged.

"Demigods of the camps, the Olympians are ready for you now."

We nodded and followed him into the throne room.

All of the Major gods were there, even Hades. And most of the minor gods were there as well. I found Carrie, sitting at his dad's feet. Relief and worry flooded me.

Everyone from Camp Ops went over and sat at their parents feet. Well, except Alivia, she seemed torn. When she stepped toward Athena's throne, Athena gave her a deadly glare.

"Don't even think about it. You are no child—" She was cut off by Carrie, who was now standing by Alivia's side.

"Athena." Carrie boomed. "Do not speak to my sister like that." He growled then pulled Alivia toward Apollo's throne where they both sat down.

I noticed Apollo slightly shimmied away from his son, refusing to even look down unless he was looking at Alivia.

Chris pushed through the group and sat on Carrie's lap, I cringed.

"Chris!" Carrie tried to free himself from his brother. "What did I say about you sitting on me?" He finally freed himself and pushed Chris next to him.

"You really believe me to listen to you?" Chris laughed and ruffled Carrie's hair.

Carrie huffed and quickly tried to fix his hair, with no progress. I attempted not to snicker at his useless attempts, with no avail. A few of the other children of the gods stared at me.

"Demigods, there is a new enemy rising. It's not known who the enemy is yet, but we're sure that we'll need all the help we can get." Hera announced.

"We have already decided what Carrie's punishment will be at a separate time and event—"

"Punishment?" I spoke up, still standing at the entrance. "Carrie doesn't deserve punishment. He didn't do anything wrong!"

"You should join your camp in their traditions, daughter of Poseidon." She snarled.

I threw her an angry glare and walked over to my dad's throne but didn't sit down. Regar tried to pull me down but I waved him off.

All of the other children of the gods stared at me in horror, Carrie stared in shock and mild respect. I refused to sit, as it was a sign of weakness. I had also refused to clean the dry blood from my face, to show that wars can hurt who they are meant to save.

After a few moments of the gods staring at me in shock (Poseidon, Apollo, Hermes) and dislike/thriving hatred (Athena, Hera, and Ares), the council began.

"Demigods, demigods. You will all get answers soon, but for now it is time for you to either receive punishment or a reward. Savior of Olympus, step forward."

Everyone looked around until Percy sighed and walked to the middle of the room.

"Savior of Olympus—"

"Percy." He corrected.

"Percy, then." Hera raised an eyebrow at him. "Percy, since you refuse to accept our offer of immortality," She threw a glare toward Annabeth. "What would you like as a reward?"