Chapter 4

Sting was enjoying himself, having his lips against yours and touching your waist.

That is, until Laxus joined the party.

A bolt of lightning rained down from the sky toward Sting. However, sensing the attack, the Sabertooth wizard jumped back, dodging the attack.

Irritated, Sting looked behind you to see who interrupted him. He smirked when he saw it was Laxus.

"Oh, it's the not-so-real Lightning Dragon." He taunted.

"Get away from her." Laxus growled, lightning sparking off of his body. "And don't ever come near her."

"Why? Didn't you guys break up seven years ago?"

"That ain't got nothin' to do with you."

"Maybe not, but it sounds to me like you're bein' a clingy ex. Girls don't really like that."

"Well, at least I know (Y/N) doesn't like you."

"She liked that kiss."

This made something inside of Laxus snap. "Why, you-"

"ENOUGH!" You shouted, making the two boys look at you. You turned toward Laxus, walking in that direction. "Let's go." You mumbled the order.

Laxus glared at Sting for a few more seconds before turning around and following you and Phoebe to the bar.

Sting watched your retreating form with interest before turning around and walking off in the opposite direction.

The Sun Bar was now in sight which relieved you. Now, you could drink the memories of the past twenty minutes away.

"(Y/N)." You stopped in front of the bar, turning around to see Laxus staring at you with a serious expression.

"What?" You asked.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?"

Phoebe took this as her cue to go inside the bar. Once she was gone, you decided to talk first.

"What is it, Laxus?"

The blond took a deep breath before closing the distance between you two and pressing his lips against yours.

You hummed in approval, causing Laxus to wrap his arms around your waist. Sure, you were surprised, but you haven't kissed Laxus in seven years.

You missed this feeling.

Wanting more, you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He groaned in response.

After a while of making out, you both needed air. Laxus pulled his lips away from yours, but left his face within centimeters of yours. You both were breathing heavy, trying to even your breathing.

"Don't ever let anyone kiss you like that." He said sternly. "Especially, that cocky Sabertooth wizard."

"I didn't expect him to kiss me." You defended yourself.

"I don't care." Laxus growled, moving his head and shoving his face in your chest. "I never wanna see anyone kiss you. You're mine."

Your cheeks turned red at his declaration, but his words were not completely true.

"Laxus, you know I'm not officially yours." You mumbled. "We're still on a break."

You felt Laxus tense up in your arms.

"I know." He said, "I was trying to wait. At least, until after Fairy Tail won the Grand Magic Games. But after seeing you kiss someone else, someone from Sabertooth, I can't hold back anymore."