Sneak Peak into the Plot

I decided this would be a fun idea: giving you guys a sneak peak of what I have planned for this current drama in the story.

Enjoy . .

Your hunger had faded and the feeling of dread plopped into your gut.

"N-No . ." You stuttered in horror. You stared down at the lifeless and pale Laxus, tears glistening in your (e/c) eyes. "Laxus . ." You squeaked his name, hoping he would open his eyes and respond to you.

But he didn't. Laxus was dead. And you killed him.

"No, please." You begged softly, the tears in your eyes falling down your cheeks. You gripped the blond's shirt tightly in your hands and buried your face in his chest, your tears wetting his shirt. "I'm sorry, Laxus." You sobbed, "I'm so sorry."

You spent, what felt like hours, crying into Laxus' shirt.

"(Y/N)." A voice called your name. You lifted your head, sniffling, and saw a woman floating in midair a few feet in front of you. Once you made eye contact with her, she gave you a sympathetic smile as she spoke, "Hello, (Y/N)."

"Who are you?" You asked skeptically, your eyebrows furrowing together.

"I am someone who is trying to help-"

"Who are you?" You repeated yourself, only this time your voice was lower and more threatening. You weren't ideally in the mood to stall; your boyfriend just died.

The woman sighed before speaking, "My name is Ophelia and I am a wizard just like you. My magic allows me to see into the future and I attempted to warn you of this outcome earlier, but, as I can see, things did not turn out well."

"You're a wizard? Who can see the future?" You repeated her magic type, raising your voice. "So, you just see random futures for other people, getting in their business and warning them of what happens, but not telling them how to get out of it! How to . . . . how to avoid the pain . ." By the end of your curious ranting, your voice went soft once more.

"I don't usually see the future of other people; I usually only see my own, unless someone were to touch me. However, I saw flashes of the future for you and your boyfriend for whatever reason. I warned you that staying together would lead to his death, but you thought that you could try to outsmart fate."

"You didn't tell me how he would die?"

"I did tell you-"

"AFTER I MET MY BIRTH PARENTS WHICH STARTED ALL OF THIS!"

"And, unfortunately, your lover's demise was inevitable."

"No . ." You shook your head, your hands shaking. "Th-There must be something we can do."

"To bring him back?"

"Yes." You unconsciously rocked back and forth as you racked your brain for an idea - any idea! "You can do it, can't you?" You asked, "You're the 'divine power' and all . ."

"Well, there is one way . ." Ophelia now refused to look at you as your head shot up at the hopeful news. "I discovered it as I learned my magic growing up, but I'm afraid it comes with a heavy price."

"What is it?" You immediately asked eagerly.

"If Laxus were to return and walk amongst the living, you would have to be stripped of your knowledge and memory of him."

What do you think guys? Will you give up your memories of Laxus? Or continue to live on after his death?

And which decision is worst? Personally, I think they're both pretty devastating . .