| New Years Special |

Welcome to the To Shine a Light and Shock My Heart New Years Special!

Featuring me, Spark, as the Narrator. My narrations will be in italics.

Happy New Year and a big hello to the year 2017. Hopefully this new year will be better than the last (not that 2016 was a bad year).

Now, here's what you actually came here to see.

The New Years Special!

_________________

In the country of Fiore, there is a town called Magnolia. And in that town, which is full of bustling citizens who are doing last minute holiday shopping, the country's strongest guild resides.

That guild is known as Fairy Tail.

It was the morning of December 31st, New Years Eve, when Lucy Heartfilia, the guild's only Celestial Spirit Wizard, came into the guild with a cheery attitude and a joyous smile on her face.

She skipped into the building, literally, and made her way toward the Master of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar, who was sitting on top of the bar counter.

Let's see what happens . .

"Good morning, Master!" Lucy greeted.

"Good morning, Lucy." the Master greeted back, sipping his beer because, no the elderly man does not drink morning coffee, he drinks morning beer. "What's got you in such a good mood?"

The blonde female hummed. "Well, I had a great idea about how we can celebrate the new year!" Her cheerfulness must have been contagious because the barmaid and S-Class wizard by the name of Mirajane Strauss giggled and smiled. "What did you have in mind, Lucy?" She asked.

"We should have a huge party tonight with all of the other guilds!"

And that, my friends, is how this big night came to be. Mirajane agreed wholeheartedly with Lucy's idea and Makarov gave a firm nod of approval.

So with the idea in mind, Makarov sent groups of his wizards to different guilds to deliver the news and invitation.

Guilds in Fiore such as Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, and Blue Pegasus were invited to the Fairy Tail guild for a New Years party.

Because, you know, these are the only guilds that we care about and are remotely relevant to the series.

Crime Sorcière would have been invited, but it's hard to locate them because they never stay in one place.

Guess a certain redhead isn't getting a midnight kiss.

But anyways, Fairy Tail spent the entire day preparing for the extravagant party. However, not everybody was excited about this party.

A certain blond S-Class wizard and his also S-Class girlfriend were in Fairy Tail's backyard having what seems like an argument.

Let's take a look.

"Laxus, you have nothing to worry about!" You assured your jealous boyfriend.

"Of course I have something to worry about!" Laxus shouted at you, throwing his hands up in frustration. "You know Sting has a crush on you and he'll try to make a move on you!"