Chapter 27

To your surprise, all of your stuff was already put into a room and unpacked.

It was finally time for you to be in the room that your parents said you would have grew up in.

And it was truly a room for a princess.

But one question poked at your skull: how are you a princess?

"Tell me everything." You demanded, folding your arms over your chest. You were in your bedroom with your mother and father (and Phoebe, of course) and now you wanted answers.

Vicent and Vivian glanced at each other with grim expressions before signing and looking at you once again.

"It happened nearly four hundred years ago." Vincent began, "Your mother had given birth to you only six months prior, but those were the happiest first six months that we spent with you. Then one night a rival clan attacked, seeking to be the most powerful in the land. I told your mother to run off with you, so you would not be harmed in the battle. And so she did."

"I quickly ran down the corridor while holding you, my newborn, in my arms and being as careful as possible." Vivian continued the story, "Little did I know that the Winchester clan leader had sought me out."

Flashback to 400 years ago

"Vivian, Vivian, Vivian." Stepping out of the shadows was none other than Joseph Winchester, the leader of the Winchester clan. He had a smirk on his face as he taunted her by calling her name in a sing-song fashion.

Vivian came to a halt since her path was now blocked by the Winchester. Nevertheless, she pressed baby (Y/N) closer to her body, securing the infant.

"What is it you want, Joseph?" She asked sternly.

"Oh," Joseph raised his eyebrows for dramatic effect. "You know what I want, Viv." In a flash, he was quickly in front of the woman. "I want you." He said, caressing her cheek.

Vivian tore her face away from the enemy and stepped back. "Our time together is over Joseph!" She growled at him, clearly angered by his persistence. "I will never be yours!"

The male's smirk dropped and he looked at her with a dry, stoic expression. "You will." He said, his voice oozing with confidence. "I know you will because I'm going to make sure of it." With speed not visible to the naked eye, he was in front of Vivian again, but this time he wasn't there for her.

He was there for the baby.

He snatched little (Y/N) from Vivian's arms and quickly backed a couple of feet away.

"Aww, you engraved her name on her blanket." Joseph taunted. "How cute."

"My baby!" Vivian growled, anger rising within her as her voice began to rise. "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!"

"Is that any way to ask for what you want, Viv?"

"Joseph, I warn you. Hand over my baby."

"No, you see, this is what's going to happen. I'm sending your daughter far, far away from this land. Somewhere where you'll never think of finding her. And when the time is right, I'll come for her. I'll use her to get to you and since you're a mother and all, you'll come to rescue her."

"Joseph," Vivian was now on the verge of tears, "please, don't . ."

"Think of it as a punishment." Joseph sneered. "I lost someone I love, so now you can go decades without your beloved child."