Chapter 10

You stared at a look alike of yourself. And you've gotta admit, it's pretty weird.

"Who are you?" Erza glared at the other you, requipping a sword.

"I am (Y/N)." She said.

"Don't be ridiculous. The real (Y/N) is with us."

"Perhaps you are right, Erza Scarlet." The other you smirked. "I'm not the real (Y/N), as you have already said, however, I am her in a sense."

"What is she saying?" Natsu grunted, "I don't understand."

Ignoring Natsu's words, the woman continued, "My magic is similar to that of Transformation Magic. I can transform into another person."

"Hey, Mira uses that magic!" Lucy thought aloud.

Continuing to ignore the outbursts, the unknown woman explained further. "However, unlike Transformation Magic, I can transform into the person of someone's desires." She smirked, glancing at you.

"Someone's desires?" Wendy repeated.

"So, Sting's desirable person is (Y/N)." Gray concluded.

"Correct." The woman nodded.

"You're so smart, Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaimed, latching onto the Ice Mage's arm.

Gray frowned and shook her off.

"Why is (Y/N) Sting's most desirable person?" Natsu asked.

"Are you serious? You don't know?" Rogue exclaimed, shocked at the fellow Dragon Slayer's lack of knowledge.

"Natsu, how could you not know?" Happy asked with a sigh. "Everybody knows."

"Know what?" Natsu asked, becoming irritated because no one has told him yet.

"You imbecile," Erza sighed before staring her pink haired guildmate in the eyes. "Sting has a very large crush on (Y/N)."

"S-SERIOUSLY!?"

Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes at Natsu's stupidity. The woman who has taken your appearance turned toward Sting. She gently caressed his cheek, causing the blond to flinch and become more flustered.

"I love you, Sting." She said with a smile and a sudden change of voice. Your voice.

Sting blushed a deep shade of red and whimpered, shifting slightly in the chair.

"He's reacting as if it was actually (Y/N) touching him." Rogue thought aloud, making you uncomfortable.

"A little more about my magic," The other you said, her voice returning to its original state. "all I have to do is think about someone and I can become the person of their desires. But when I touch them, the effects become real. I can portray the desirable person's voice and the victim, who in this case is Sting Eucliffe, is affected by my actions as if I were the real person."

She removed her hand from Sting and faced the group of wizards. "Want to test it out?" A devious smirk slowly made its way onto her face. Without giving anyone a chance to reply, she closed her eyes and concentrated on a face.

Your (h/c) hair turned to short, black, raven hair. Your breasts flattened, revealing a male physical appearance. Everyone gasped after the reveal. The unknown mage finally opened their eyes, no longer having (e/c) eyes but dark blue ones.

It was Gray.

In the blink of an eye, the fake Gray was in front of Juvia. "Juvia." He said the Water Mage's name using Gray's voice. He caressed her cheeks with both hands, causing the female's entire face to turn red.

"G-Gray-sama . ." Juvia stuttered, embarrassed. She looked away shyly, shifting on her feet nervously.

"Look at me." Gray's voice was so soothing in Juvia's ears. She felt her heartbeat speed up as she obeyed and looked into the fake Gray's eyes.

"I love you, Juvia." In that instant, upon hearing those words, Juvia pressed her lips against her crush's, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The two began to have a make out session while the others watched. Although, the real Gray watched in horror.

"T-This is . . ." Rogue commented, uncomfortable.

"We should probably free Sting while that mage is getting freaky with Juvia." You whispered to Erza. She nodded in response and the two of you, being as quiet as possible, untied Sting from the chair.

Needing air, the fake Gray and Juvia separated, panting heavily. "J-Juvia loves you too, Gray-sama." The Water Mage blushed a deep shade of red.

Smirking, the fake Gray released Juvia and turned around to face the group. "See how my magic works no-" The unknown person cut themselve off once they saw Sting free from the chair. He was being propped up by you and Erza while Wendy held a cloth to the open wound on his abdomen. "What the-"

"You're not very smart are you?" Rogue asked.

"What did you-"

"Leaving your hostage unattended while you make out with another mage?" Rogue stared at the 'evil' mage, unimpressed. "That's just careless of you."

"Doesn't matter to me!" Natsu exclaimed, grinning. "Now I get to burn the place down!"

"D-Don't you dare!" The mage stuttered, panicking.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu punched the fake Gray in the face, starting the battle.

"While Natsu fights that wizard, let's hurry and quickly get Sting outside." Erza ordered.

"I'm stayin' with Fire Breath." Gray said.

"I'm fighting too." Rogue nodded in agreement.

"Very well." Erza said. The ladies and exceeds left the building, taking Sting to the forest and lying him on his back.

Wendy immediately started to heal the blond. "Are you alright, Sting-san?" She asked.

Sting grunted and nodded. "M'fine." His vision started to get blurry, the effect of blood loss finally hitting him.

The last thing that flashed in his mind before he passed out was you.

(Y/N).

Five Hours Later . . .

Sting groaned as he woke up. He opened his eyes, squinting at first but then adjusting. He noticed that he was in a bed and that he was bandaged up.

"I see you're finally awake." A voice suddenly spoke up. Sting looked to his right and saw you standing a few feet away, leaning against the wall.

"(Y/N) . ." He gasped your name. Then he blushed and took his eyes off of you and stared at the bed. "I-I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising?" You asked.

"Because I . . . Because I dragged you into this mess. You and Fairy Tail."

"Don't beat yourself up over it. That Mage was arrested by the Magic Council aloong with her other buddies."

"Her?"

"Yeah, turns out that it was a woman. But we still don't know what she wanted from you. Do you know?"

"N-No."

The infirmary got quiet after that, neither one of you talking. Sting avoided looking at you and you contemplated asking him a very serious question.

"Sting," You finally spoke up, deciding to ask him. He hesitantly looked up at you. "why do you like me?"