Chapter 6

Grand Magic Games Day 5

A problem has arisen; not that it's a new thing for Fairy Tail. Lucy was arrested by the Fiore guards, only promising to release her if, and when, Fairy Tail wins the Grand Magic Games.

But Makarov had other plans.

He created two teams: a Rescue Lucy team and team Fairy Tail for the Games.

The Rescue Lucy team included Natsu, Happy, Carla, Pantherlily, Wendy, and Mirajane.

The Fairy Tail team included Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and you.

Before going to the field, Mavis devised a plan to ensure victory. And all you had to do was follow it.

All the teams were on the field, the audience cheering, and everyone was surprised to see you instead of Natsu.

"Avoid the toughest opponents like Kagura, Jura, Laxus, and (Y/N)." Minerva whispered to Sting.

Each team was spread out across Crocus, allowing a short amount of time to form a battle plan.

Then the gong sounded, signaling the start of the fifth day.

But you didn't move. Fairy Tail didn't move. And it was all apart of Mavis' plan.

You were waiting for the signal.

"Commence Operation Fairy!" She spoke, the team starting to move.

Each one of you had been assigned a Sabertooth member to fight: Gajeel would fight Rogue, Gray would fight Rufus, Laxus would fight Orga, Erza would fight Minerva, and you would fight Sting.

That is, if you could find him.

You were tracking him by scent, but he kept moving which irritated you.

Stay still, would ya? You growled in your head.

You heard the crowd cheering, along with the announcer commenting on an instant K.O.

"It's Sting from Sabertooth!" He shouted, the 'fight' popping up on lacrima vision. "He defeated Bacchus in one blow!"

Found ya! You grinned, heading in that direction.

Before you could make it there, Kagura showed up, causing Sting to flee since he was told to avoid her.

But you continued to track his scent.

Then you found him. He was sitting on the ground, back against a building, staring at the ground. He was deep in thought.

You didn't want to interrupt, but time was of the essence.

"Found you." You spoke up. Sting's head shot up in response. He looked at you, shocked.

"How did you find me?" He growled.

"I followed your scent." You said as if it was obvious.

He quickly stood to his feet and turned is back toward you. "I gotta go." He said.

"You ain't goin' nowhere." You said, raising your right arm. At your command, a bolt of lightning struck the ground. Sting dodged it. "I attacked you. Now, you've got to fight me." You smirked.

"No, I-" He was about to say when the two of you appeared on lacrima vision.

"Look at what we have here!" The announcer cheered, "Fairy Tail's (Y/N) is going to fight Sting from Sabertooth!"

Crap! Sting hissed in his head. I'm not suppose to be fighting her!

"Storm Dragon's Roar!" You shouted, attacking first.